Chapter-11

*All mind conversations are written in italics.*

I woke up the next morning quite refreshed. I felt excited. It's been a long time since I was excited about anything coz let's face it life ain't all rainbows and butterflies or vampires and werewolves. Life's boring unless you are mated to a hot hunk of a wolf at least for me that is.

But yesterday I did find out I had a solskiis which is sort of like a soulmate. You know the whole made for me stuff. He may not be a werewolf but I can't deny that he's hot. Hotter than any guy I've ever seen.

' I better be the hot guy you're thinking about'

I hear Jared's voice in my head and I know that he's heard half my ramblings so I decide to mess with him a little.

' Actually I was thinking about a beautiful green eyed guy with a killer body and a great sense of humor'

' You really think that about me babe?' His voice in my head is smug like he knows that I'm thinking about him.
' Who said that's you? I'm thinking about Daemon. Daemon black - The love of my life' I'm pretty sure my voice contains the amount of laugh I'm trying to hold but I guess not coz he seems angry if his next words are anything to go by.

' Who the fuck is this Daemon guy? Does he go to our school? Do you like him? Has he spoken to you? Why the hell are you thinking about him?' He growls. Like literally growl and I wonder maybe he does have a few werewolf genes in him or maybe its common for all hot guys to growl? Do they take a class on "How to be a hot guy"?

' Will you just answer me woman?' he sounds angry but mostly hurt so I decide to calm him a little.

' Just calm down baby. Daemon isn't real. He's a fictional character from my favorite series. He's actually an alien from a planet called Lux and his species are called luxens. I'll lend you the book sometime so you can understand my love for the drool worthy man.'

'You are not to love any man. Real or fictional except me. You are MINE' He sounds kind off sheepish and possessive which makes him sound so cute that I decide to ignore what he said coz who in their right mind can ever stop fangirling about a hot character? Not me.

' Fine. Whatever you say mister. Now let me get ready for school or I'll be late. See ya'

'Actually, we aren't going to school today. I'm gonna tell you everything I know about our kind to you. it'll take time and it can't be done in front of humans. So you're coming to my place today'

'What about school?' I whine unnecessarily.

' We miss school' He simply say.

'But I've never missed school' Its true that I've never missed school before. I never get sick and I hate to bunk classes I don't even know why. I just do.

' There's a first time for everything doll. And I'm glad to be your first.' He says with a hint of smile in his voice and I swear I know that he just winked in my head. Is head-winking even possible?

' Fine. I'll miss school. Text me your address and I'll meet you there in an hour.'

'See you Ivy'

' Bye Jared'

I drop a text to Jaime and Nels saying I'm not coming to school today and go take a shower.

*Everything will be answered in the next chapter*