"Listen , this upcoming sports festival I'm going to do my best , so you guys should as well!" Mina said gleefully. "I'm not gonna loose to you guys !".

"The feelings Mutual Mina" Momo said smiling.

I nodded."I won't loose to you guys as well"

We then laughed at each other and talked about some girl stuff. Mostly Momo and Mina , I just patiently listened to them.

Then Present Mic unexpectedly barged into the room. "Hey , Hey , Heeeyyyyyyy !!!!!!! Is Neose Satori here ? Aka as none other than the On-hold teen Idol Peppy Poppoyo ?!!!!!" He said in a booming voice.

Everyone then turned to me.

"I'm here" I said shyly.

"Awesome !!!!!!"He spoke loudly making some of us cover our ears. "Principal Nezu wants to see you girl !".

This wasn't good. Why would the Principal call me out of the blue !? Don't tell another group of media is trying to barge into campus ?!

"Maybe it isn't something serious Neose"Momo reassured me.

"Yeah ! She has a point" Mina supported her.

I took in a deep breathe and believed in them. "I'll be going" I said as I followed Present Mic.

Along the way Present Mic would just make beats and try to amuse himself. Just like me , Present Mic is somewhat popular in the music industry . Only difference is that his quirk is related to sound while mine has no relation at all.

"We're here Principal" He said as we straightly walked into his room. His way is different from Aizawa. "Along with Satori as you requested !"

"Thank you Present Mic" the principal said in a cute voice. He's just a very cute humanoid mouse !!! I wanna hug him tightly.

"You must be wondering why I've called you out of the blue" He said. "Well , as you may know the Sports Festival is coming up and we plan on you performing on stage during the Opening ceremony. Like an intermission no."

So that's what he wanted , I sighed in relief. I thought it was something worse.

"We wanna show the public how safe U.A. is and how funky it is ! With your popularity , it can raise the sales !"Present mic added. I really didn't get it all.

"Me,  perform during the Opening Ceremony" I muttered to myself. But I already promised to be on hold to performing. Now , to return so soon ?

"We understand if you do not wish to do it" Principal Nezu said.

But ... "I'm willing to do it !" I said.

Principal Nezu and Present Mic beamed.

"But-" I had to give a condition. "Only during the first years opening ceremony , and that it will be only one Surprise no." I said emphasizing words.

"Understood" Principal Nezu said. "Do you wish to call back your crew ? We might as well help"

"Thank you , but there is no need" I said. "I only need one make-up artist"

"Very well , that can be made"Principal Nezu said and the talk is done.

You might be wondering why I agreed to it. To be honest , I kind off missed performing. I guess I only realize how much it means alot to me when its gone. Also , I've actually thought of a song that fits the upcoming Sports Festival.

~~~

"So the Barrel Cactus..." I was busy reading my book.

"Neose..."

"The Chinese Wisteria..." I continued on reading.

"Neose ..."

"The Venus fly trap..."

"Neose !" My brother finally sanpped making stop what I was reading.

"Y-yes Haru-nii ?" I stuttered.

"You've been reading that book and muttering gibberish none stop. Its kind of creepy to be honest" He said.

"S-sorry ! I was just studying some plants I plan to use during the Sports Festival" I said.

He then sighed. "The U.A. Sports festival , I remembered those days... It was a very fun experience , if you ask me. I was about to participate in my year until -"He stopped talking , I know what he had to sat next.

"Haru-nii" I approached him.

"I'm sorry" He said bowing his head.

"You don't have to apologize for it ! Its in the past now" I said. "Its finally been resolved now. She's gone in our lives , were both safe ... And I'm going to be an awesome hero like mom and dad !"

He looked at me with a caring look. "I know you will Neose , you have so much to give ! I bet that after this event , thousands would want to recruit you" he said as he stroked my hair.

"Thanks , but you don't have to exaggerate it" I said. "I just want to grow up from my image as a teen idol and show everyone I'm a hero !"

"Its still the same"He said.

"No its not" I answered back.

He sighed deeply."Fine , if you say so ... As long as you do your best out there. I'll be rooting for you" he said.

"I know you will !" I smiled.

The Sports Festival was drawing nearer and nearer ...

Mom , Dad , Haru-nii , Grandpa , just watch me ...

~~~

Issa Here !!!!

Sorry if this is somewhat a filler.
Next chapter is where the action will begin !!!

You better read it !!!!

Lol !!!

Btw , this is a short chapter compared to the past ones.

Issa Out !

Plusssssssssss Ullllltttrrrrraaaaaa