XVII

My hands tangle themselves through Zayn's black hair, now messed up and matted across forehead. His still moist hazel eyes are staring at me as we both lay tangled together on my bed.

                                      "Hazza, I am so sorry." he says softly.

                         I scan his face, frowning heavily. "Sorry? But why, Zayn?"

         Zayn sighs and turns to me, fresh set of tears threatening to escape from his eyes. "For all this...for all this trouble. You are such a sweetheart, not complaining once but...Hazza, I know how shaken up you are, and it's only been 1 day! You...you deserve someone better..."

                                  I look at him weirdly, "Zayn you HAVE to be kidding me! For all the times you have been there for me, this is the least I could do! I love YOU and only you, do you understand! No one can make me feel the feelings like you do! No one can make my heart beat faster like you do! And no one can make me feel loved like you do! So, just get this stupid idea out of your mind and kiss me now!"

     Zayn has gone teary-eyed again, but kisses me nonetheless, whispering against my lips, "I love you, babe, so much."

                             "I love you too, Z, and just know, I won't leave you...especially not when you need me the most."

                   Zayn smiles, his eyes suddenly getting droopy.

                           And that's how we fall asleep...in each other's arms.

[ A/N :
       Hey, worthies! Another chapter! Kinda longer than the other ones!
            Phew! FINALLY one day ended! It has been the same day since...chapter 5? And now it's chapter 17! 13 chapters! Gosh!
      Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!
                                     Love ya!
                                     ~ S x ]