|| Epilogue ||

6 months later :-

"Do you, Zayn Javadd Malik, take Harry Edward Styles as your lawfully wedded husband?"

             Zayn looks at me with the same expression of love and longing as he did when I walked down the aisle. "I do." he says, eyes glistening with tears.

         "Do you, Harry Edward Styles, take Zayn Javadd Malik as your lawfully wedded husband?"

          "I do." I breath out, my voice wavering with the overwhelming sensation of the various feelings I am feeling. Zayn is truly mine, finally... after so long, I can call him my husband.

          "You may kiss to groom."

          Zayn caresses my cheek, wiping away my tears, while one of his own drops down from his eyes. He leans in, capturing my lips in his own; in one of the most magical kiss we have shared.

              As the church erupts in cheers, my mind wanders back to the last few months. Zayn's body is free of cancer for now. For now. He could easily relapse. The cancerous cells could still spread in his body, and kill him slowly and painfully.

               But as we break apart and Zayn is still holding me, and he whispers 'I'm in love with you, Harry Malik', I knew that whatever happens, whatever the future holds, it is the present that matters. And right now, its just him and me.

         I like that.

xX The End Xx

[ A/N :
     I know this is spontaneous and you guys probably wanted to know whether Zayn lived long enough or something, but I want to leave that upto your imagination.
          There will be no sequel. I am not going to write a sequel, I hate writing sequels.
          Anyways,
                 I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.
               Please check out my other stories as well. It would mean a lot.
            Love ya!
            ~ S x ]