IX

Not once do the tears stop. They don't when I get up and leave and run all the way to Zayn's house - not missing mom's knowing smile; and they don't stop when I stand in front of Zayn's bedroom door, working up the courage to walk in.

                                 I sigh shakily, my mind having betrayed me, and I gently push open the door.

           "Zayn?" my barely audible voice sounds loud in the dead silence.

     The ball of blankets on Zayn's bed stiffens, before Zayn's head quickly pokes out from underneath, looking completely exhausted.

        "Haz? Baby?" his voice sounds so tired... I quickly run up to him, get inside the blankets and hug his warm body tight...as tightly as I could.

                    "I am sorry!" I cry out "I love you! I'll be there! I promise! I will always be there!"

                                   Zayn smiles, and gently connects his lips to mine. "You're here," he whispers "Nothing else matters."

                          And our hearts beat steadfastly and comfortingly to the same rhythm.

[ A/N :
       Okay, I get it! I get it! I can't make a soul feel my stories! At least I made an attempt!
       Oh, and I was just kind of editing pictures and here's two of them...

[ A/N :       Okay, I get it! I get it! I can't make a soul feel my stories! At least I made an attempt!       Oh, and I was just kind of editing pictures and here's two of them

    And...

      How are these?! I am pretty proud, I tell you! Which one is your favourite?!            Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!                                   Love ya!                                   ~ S ]

            Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!
                                   Love ya!
                                   ~ S ]