In the next twenty minutes, I let him talk. He didn't talk fast or nervously, as I would expect, but he conducted himself well and took charge. "So I'll take care of the multimedia," he continued. "How are you at writing essays?"

"Fucking awful," I admitted. Writing was the worst for me.

"Okay," Kit said pushing his pencil to paper and scribbling something fast into his notebook. "You can do the presentation and the handouts, and figure out something to do for the class. Maybe a game or a test."

I liked that he didn't ask me if this was okay, because I would have refused as well. Though I had to admit I was glad he was doing the bulk of the project. In fact, most of the things I had to do rely on his half. It was your simple copy and paste assignment.

I was so glad at this fact - because it meant more time able to train for Soccer - that I smiled. "Alright."

I had only just briefly considered that maybe this project wasn't going to be so bad after all, until I noticed that Kit was staring at me a little too intensely. "Stop staring at me," I snapped angrily, knowing I was a total hypocrite from the way my eyeballs had bored into him all class. His stare was different though - breaking my perfectly good delusion with his infatuation.

Kit looked back down to his paper at once and continued to work. Not a blush, not a shaking hand.

He was a little too weird.

While I had wanted to keep the fact the two of us had been paired up for an assignment to myself, I couldn't stand being the only one to know. So I confided in Jay, my most practical best friend who happened to also be the cruelest motherfucker to ever grace Earth. Jay was ruthless, on the field and in his normal life. Over the last two years, we had become pretty close friends and I could feel his influence rubbing off on me in the worst of ways.

"This is perfect."

I don't know what I expected to hear from him the situation, but definitely not that.

"What?" I asked, confused. We were sitting at our large table of friends, I had my lunch in front of me and Jay was eagerly eating most of it. "How is this perfect? He freaks me out! Like he is seriously in love with me or something."

Jay took a moment to swallow some of my fries and then explained. "Dude. You have a guy throwing himself at your fucking feet. Get him to suck your dick. That's what I'd do."

I stared at him, not necessarily surprised by his twisted response. "But he's a guy." I reminded.

"Fuck, dude. Your dick doesn't know the difference!"

I was absolutely stunned at this information. "You're fucking sick," I said rationally, taking back the basket of fries and stuffing a few into my mouth. "I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be gay. That's the best part. Bro, if that guy was in love with me and we worked together on the assignment, I'd be taking advantage of everything. I'd be like, Hey slut, do this whole assignment and I'll let you suck my dick. And you know what? That would make his fucking gay day! It'd be a win-win for me, and win-win for him!"

I couldn't look at him as I considered everything he was saying. No matter how cruel or sick Jay was, he was making sense.

And in fact, when that idea was planted in my head, I kind of grew excited at the opportunities. If Kit was still in love with me, which I was sure he was, I could use him. I could make it so that he would do the entire assignment, and I could sit back and watch my grade skyrocket. When it was all over, I'd get a blowjob and that would be that.

"I'm telling you, Ming, an opportunity of a lifetime is passing you by."

To be continued...

This is for the 5th...

=====
Check out my other books!

General Fiction:
1. Naughty Girls' Nasty Times Collection 18+ [BoyxGirl]

Fan fictions:
1. Facades [MingKit] - ONGOING
2. I Kissed A Boy [AePete] - ONGOING
3. The New Kid [PhaYo] - ONGOING
4. My Boy Toy [TinCan] - ONGOING
5. The Boy Next Door [KimmonCopter] - ONGOING
6. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam] - ON HOLD
7. BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

 BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

=====

~ vote, follow and share! ~