Chapter 5: Family

When all of you woke up, you packed your last things as you had to move out. As you had finished faster than anyone, you layed lifelessly on a table with your head resting on your arm working as a makeshift pillow as you stared at nothingness, drowned in your own thoughts.

Just a day ago, everything was fine or so it seemed, but all of a sudden thing after thing kept happening. This was all happening too fast for you to have a grasp of what was happening and you felt lost. Were you supposed to accept reality and go with the flow, letting go of all the things you had held dear in your life? Or could you really change what was happening just by simply accepting that Pervert's offer? But then again, were things really that simple?

All this thinking was giving you a major headache and Katsuki noticed the big frown you were wearing, not that it wasn't obvious. Worried, he approached you, but you didn't want to deal with him so you plopped your head down on your other arm so your view was opposite to him.

When he was already next to you, he lightly kicked one leg of the table to announce that he was there and demanding your attention, making you groan. "Hey, what are you so down about since you got here?"

"Nothing" You mumbled quietly and he scoffed.

"You're so fucking bad at lying"

"I'm not in the mood, Katsuki" You said and he sighed. He knew that when you said his real name, you were serious.

He thought that you were like this because of how he acted yesterday and he felt remorseful. It also didn't help the fact that he felt like all of this was his fault, so he tried his best spit out the following:

"Listen, if it's because of yesterday, I was just furious and I vent my anger on you. I'm... sorry..." He said mumbling almost inaudibly as he ruffled his hair embarrassed. He was never going to do this again.

'Oh my Lord, thee very same Katsuki Bakugou actually apologized, and to me nonetheless!'

To be honest, you completely forgot about that incident because you had learned to become immune to his comments after all these years of living with king explosion murder, a nickname he chose for himself and is proud of. He's Katsuki, and you know he doesn't mean half of the things he says. But, you smirked as you weren't gonna let this golden opportunity pass.

As you were still lying opposite to him, you pretended you couldn't hear him. In the pissiest voice you could do to make him believe you were still in a bad mood, you said "What did you say? I couldn't hear you."

"You obviously heard it. I'm not saying it again."

"Well, I didn't." You said continuing your act and you could tell he was buying it as he was silent.

"Fine, I said that I'm so sorry... to have such a dipshit as a sister" He said knowing all too well you were faking it. He's been living with you for over ten years, for heaven's sake!

'Of fucking course, Kacchan'. "Go and fuck yourself!"

"Will do so gladly as long as I don't have to see your fugly face ever again" You could tell he was smirking by the way he talked, and he knew it would piss you off.

'Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?'

"That's it" You got up in an instant and tackled him to the floor, ending up wrestling each other. Of course you didn't fight for real; you would have been long gone if it was. In fact, you were grinning and laughing while trying to take out each other to see who was the 'strongest'. It was your way of bonding, you could say.

"Will you ever grow up?" Mitsuki said with both hands on her waist when she saw the two of you fighting and pulling each other's cheek or hair. Masaru came from behind to see what was all the ruckus about.