Chapter 2: Endeavour

I know that many people hate dresses, but in this story you'll be wearing one since I'm adapting it to the times. You can always picture yourself wearing some other clothes, like a potato sack, for example. It's up to your imagination.

________________

"______, sweetie, could you go and buy us some groceries? Katsuki is being an angsty teenager and I don't want to argue with him right now" Mitsuki asked holding a list with all the things you had to buy and some money while you were preparing the bar for the night.

You were going to take the things but the both of you jumped startled when you heard a loud yell from all the way upstairs "I'M NOT BEING AN ANGSTY TEENAGER!"

'How the hell did he hear us??'  you wondered.

You cleared your voice and yelled back "YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU JUST NEED SOME EYELINER AND THEN YOU'RE PERFECT!"

"FUCK YOU" He yelled and you heard a loud thud from him closing his bedroom door, you and Mitsuki bursting out in laughter when he did.

You grabbed the list and the money from her hand and carefully put them on the pocket of your dress. "It's alright, I'll be right back." And with that, you went off and walked your way to the groceries, which was downtown.

On one of the stands, when you were checking to see if the food was of good quality, you heard a group of girls around your age squealing behind you. Feeling curious, you spied on their conversation.

"Did you see him?" One of them said nudging the other two in the arms.

"Yes!! He's so handsome!!!"

You rolled your eyes as it was just a normal girl talk. Even so, you took a glance of the man they seemed to be talking about. You are a girl too, so you also want to check out a good beef once in a while. To your disappointment however, you only saw his back. He had a nice grey suit on, but what caught most of your attention was his unique hair as you've never seen something like that before. His hair was red on his left side, and white on his right. 'How curious', you thought and snapped your head back to the girls as they were talking again.

"His scar though... No shame but I wouldn't like seeing that everyday"

"Still, he's handsome AND filthy rich. I'd marry him anytime to live a luxurious life."

"Yeah, when pigs fly. He's way out of our league."

"So what? We have our war weapons." The girl said sticking her big chest out proudly. "No man can resist a beautiful girl like me wanting to do the do"

"Eww, you're so gross. And who said you're pretty?" One of them said, earning a smack from the big cup-sized one.

"Anyways hate to break it to you, but I heard he's engaged"

"WHAT?? NOOOO"

You chuckled at the girls conversation and, as the food seemed in perfect state, you paid the merchant and went to buy the rest of the things left.

...

After buying everything you needed, you started your journey back to your home. But, when you were around the corner, you saw two dangerous looking well-built men coming out of your shop and a bad feeling churned your insides. You hurriedly went inside and dropped the shopping bags on the floor when you found everything destroyed. You sighed in relief however when you saw that your family was fine, not noticing for a moment the grief in their faces.

Mitsuki was sitting on the ground hiding her face on Masaru's chest as he was holding her, and Kacchan looked as if he was about to kill someone. You hurried your way over them and crouched so you were on your parent's eye level.