"There is probably a festival in the town," I say before I slide the door open.

"Wow, they even decorated the class," Eugeo remarks in surprise.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone in the class cheers as they fire the confetti at Asuna.

I can see Liz and Silica standing there too with a bright smile on her face. I let out a chuckle while cleaning off the confetti on my hair. "Well, go on then," I whisper to Asuna before I take her bag from her hand. She smiles at me before she walks to the crowd.

I walk to my desk before I put my bag and Asuna's on top of it. "Tell them when it's my birthday they don't need to do this," I whisper to Eugeo.

"Can't promise you that, man," Eugeo remarks while leaning on the side of his table.

"Oy! Husband! Come here you!" Liz calls as I'm about to take a seat.

Knowing I won't get away from her, I approach the crowd and stand next to Asuna. She holds my hand as the class start to sing and the teacher takes out a cake with its candlelight.

As the song finishes, Asuna blows the candle happily. "Yay!!" They all cheer as they clap their hands.

After school
At the castle

I put my helmet on the rack before I walk out from the garage with Asuna and Eugeo. "Well, Kazuto, Asuna, I'll be going ahead, then," Eugeo speaks before he gives me a wink and walks away.

"Na, Asuna, can you walk with me? There's something I want to show you." I say offering her my arm.

"Of course, Kazuto-kun." She replies as she wraps her arm around mine.

I take her to the east wing where I usually stay if I wanted to invent something new. "Where are you taking me?" She asks with a curious face.

"To my workroom, it's a place where Dad made for me to invent something or to wreck it," I say before we reach the front door. There are two guards standing by. "You could say this is my hideout."

I open the door and let Asuna in. "This room is not as big as I thought it'd be, Kazuto-kun." She says as she walks around it.

" She says as she walks around it

(Without the windows)

"It may be small, but it's cosy." I remark while going to the corner of the room with a curtain on it. "But, it's not that small, you know," I grin before I pull away the curtain, revealing another room.

 "But, it's not that small, you know," I grin before I pull away the curtain, revealing another room