"Are you sure?" Lance asked, hope and excitement bursting in his chest. He would see Keith again.

oo000oo
Keith stretched, being sure not to agitate his already swollen wrist, as he watched Haggar move around the room. He raised an eyebrow as she turned to him.

"Yes?"

"Change in your Galra skin," Haggar ordered as she flicked her wrist towards him. Keith flinched before crying out as his body changed from its human form into the aforementioned Galra form. He gritted his teeth as his tail swished, keeping the bile from rising in his throat.

"Shirt off," Haggar ordered. Keith raised his eyebrow again before following her order, glazed eyes keeping an eye on the witch as she moved towards him. Her purple hand found its way onto his fuzzy arm and he flinched as her cold touch reached him. She scowled at him, making him want to shy away but her grip was too strong.

Her hand glowed purple as she traced a finger along his arm. Keith cried out when her finger left, whimpering in pain as he cradled his arm. Haggar rolled her eyes as she rummaged around the small room.

"Be quiet, I was just making the brand more noticeable." Keith's breath hitched as another wave of pain sent bile climbing up his throat, but he pushed it back before it got too far. His pained eyes landed on his inflamed arm, watching as the brand glowed red on his thin bicep. He whined as the brand glowed brighter, almost like a flashlight, and bit his lip as Haggar pulled him out of the room.
oo000oo

Shiro gritted his teeth as he sent a powerful punch to a dummy's head. It connected with an electronic crunch, still sickening nonetheless, and Shiro shook his hand out as the dummy disintegrated. Two more dropped down, sprinting head-first towards him, holo-swords glowing brightly in the overhead lights.

He roared as he charged at them, metal arm glowing menacingly as the purple crept in. He jumped and brought up his metal arm, blue eyes showing murderous intent on the dummies.

oo000oo
Keith winced as Haggar pushed him into a training room, his branded arm and sprained wrist throbbing in pain every time he moved it.

"Fight." Haggar's disembodied voice rang throughout the small room.

Keith gritted his teeth as his body sank into a fighting stance, his hands twitching at his sides as they hovered beside his modified pistols. A loud crack sounded in the room, echoing off the high ceiling and landing right into Keith's Galran ears. He took a deep breath and watched as two Galra soldiers walked out of two steel doors that slammed shut as soon as they closed.

His injuries were a forgotten pain as Haggar's order made his hazy mind focus entirely on the upcoming fight.

"Begin."
oo000oo

His fist connected with the first dummy, his right leg kicking out to hit the second. Dummy1 regained its balance after his punch, swaying slightly as the blow made it dazed. Shiro watched out the corner of his eye as he fought Dummy2, Dummy1 running to charge him. He grabbed the shoulder of Dummy2 before spinning around to greet the other.

Dummy2 flew out of his hands, connecting soundly with its twin as they fell in a tangle of holographic limbs. Shiro smirked as he charged towards them, arm glowing eerily as he brought his hand down on the two dummies.

oo000oo
Keith tensed as the two soldiers charged towards him, his hands itching to use his guns but he thought better of it. No need to waste good bullets on these two.

Keith shook his arms out as the first soldier brought up his fist to punch him. Keith ducked gracefully, sweeping the man's legs out from under him with his tail as he rolled to dodge the hard boot of the other. He hopped up and charged the man, jumping on his shoulders and squeezing his thighs. The soldier tried to pry him off but he was holding on with an iron grasp. He twisted around painfully, almost like a contortionist, sending the two to the ground with a sickening crack.