Chapter 34 - Back in Time

A/N: From 0-10 how much do you like this story?
I'm just curious cus I know after this chapter y'all might hate me ahaha.

This chapter contains acts and dialogue which might be triggering for some. I apologize in advance and I hope you are still enjoying this story.

If there's any mistakes please ignore. It's late aha.

Louis puts him down with care.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Harry hurries to wipe his tear stain away, such the embarrassment of having Louis seeing him in that state after sex.

"I, I don't know." He shakes his head, feeling way too confused and lost.

"I think you just suffered from PCD."

"What?"

"Post Coital Dysphoria." He says. "Come here."

Louis pulls him closer again and envelops his arms around his waist. It's warm, it's safe, it's home; it helps his troubles disappear. He looses balance against his embrace, letting himself simply be held and cared for.

He was completely stupefied with himself. Why the hell would he shed a tear when Louis was there, having the sex of his dreams with him?

"It's okay, babe." Louis kisses his temple. "I'm here."

"Louis?"

"Yes? Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm good." He pauses, pondering if he should actually say it out loud. "Will you make it tomorrow night or will you stay the night there?"

He leans back to look him in the eyes.

"I can't promise anything, as it can drag out all day. But I'll try my best, angel."

"Okay." He nods, feeling Louis' spiky stubble underneath the palms of his hands. Louis smiles down at him.

"Do you need a ride home?"

A smile politely forms on his lips. His heart was still beating fast, achingly, doubt still clouding his mind. But he couldn't deny that.

"I'd appreciate that, yes."

The stars stood high floating on the indigo sky when Louis' Mercedes stops by his front door.

He unbuckles his seatbelt, watching Louis lean against him.

"Goodnight, baby." The back of his hand caresses his cheek. "I hope to see you tomorrow."

"Goodbye." He kisses his lips one last time and leaves.

He hurriedly opens the gate of his house, feeling the cold evening breeze pierce through him like a sharp knife. He decides to run inside, before he woke up with an unwelcoming cold the next morning. And that's when he notices something odd through the corner of his eye.

He knew it was there, but it still startles him.

A dark-skinned man dressed in black from head to toe stood next to his front door. But he instantly realized what it was.

"Hi." He turns to the gigantic man, his heart still jumping on his chest.

When the dangerous - looking man looks back at him he adopts a less daunting position, his dark stare turning near friendly.

"Hello, Mr. Styles." He nods his shaved head. "I'm afraid Mr. Tomlinson has told you about me already, but my name is Tom and I'll be your personal security from now on."