Chapter 31 - Dream II

(Made this video for this chapter but it turned out sort of a book trailer.)

A/n: Does this book have too much smut?

Nvm, smut is what truly fuels me.

So a little update:

I had my Niall concert and it went as well as I hoped and prayed it would. Surprisingly I got really close to the stage and the barrier and it was the best night of my life, hands down. Niall and Julia were incredible and super sweet and down to earth and beautiful, truly. I saw them with my own eyes and couldn't be more thankful. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the concert from such happiness (and cried like a baby during Flicker when Niall asked the fans to save their phones for that song).

Hope you don't get mad if I take longer to update. This book is also coming to an end in less than twenty chapters, so don't give up on it please.

Thank you for listening to me and reading my book.

I love you all.

*****************************************

I step inside of a broken, old house as I walk down the street like any other day, lured in for some odd reason. And, on its dark wooden floor, lies a pale woman, peacefully. She's dead.

I look around the room and find my face in the big dusty mirror hung upon a dresser. Behind me there's a man with dancing blue eyes and a striking smile staring at me. Surprisingly as it is, he doesn't scare me; I find no danger in his presence. And I don't know him, but he looks familiar. Besides me, he's the only person in the crime scene, but I assume he's a relative of the dead woman.

My body gains its own life and gets me out of that house which seemed to belong to a parallel universe, and I'm back on the sunny street, minding my own business. A running stranger accuses him of murdering his mother but, despite all evidences pointing at it, I don't believe him.

He knows he's dreaming, yet a part of him can't help but think it was very much real. Perhaps it was a metaphor for something in his life, but it was still too early to analyse it. And, perhaps, his laziness would cause him to forget it all throughout the day. But it was okay. There were things he had to prioritize at the moment.

As he slowly opens one eye, his bedroom appears before him, overly peaceful and blurry for a second. He was ready to get up, yet his exhaustion from the night before glued him to his bed for a little while longer. He still had enough time to get to school - a bit in a rush, but he did.

When he rolls on his back he finds Louis isn't there, as he hoped for his sake. He also prayed that they weren't loud enough to be heard by anyone last night and that Louis managed to be sleek when he sneaked back to the couch. But he would find out sooner or later that day.