♡ Chapter 8 - The Party Pt. I

Song: Dangerous - David Guetta ft. Sam Martin

He's a question from finishing his homework when Liam texts him.

"Still coming to the party tonight right?"

Harry rolls his eyes, knowing he wouldn't give up even if he had to drive to his house to pick him up in his pajamas to the damn party. He was the most stubborn person he knew, after himself. He was the kind of person to text you and call you non-stop until they get so but so annoying you'd be willing to do what they wanted just to shut them up. And that's exactly what he did when he got no response.

"Plz tell me you're coming!! You can't believe who's gonna be there!"

Liam was kind of a nerd, but a cool nerd. He always got invited to parties because he'd help the popular guys with whatever they needed school-wise, like doing their homework, essays, but he got a fair amount of money out of it so it was a win-win situation. Harry always thought girls were attracted to him not only because of his intelligence but also from his boy-next-door look. He had it all - the brains, the cuteness, the body, the perfect family - and dog - and the serious relationships. His most recent one was with a senior girl. Her name was Danielle. She was two years older - guess he always had a thing for older women -, tall, olive skin and very curly brown hair. From what Liam told him they only broke up because she decided to go to University in France to peruse her dream of becoming a professional dancer. Danielle really was a sweet, mature and talented girl. She was the perfect girlfriend and it was really a shame, because they seemed meant to be.

"Let me guess... Becky?"

Harry rolls his eyes at the screen, waiting for his phone to buzz with his reply.

"Not only ;) There r rumors the new teacher is coming 2!"

"What?! Mr. Malik?"

It didn't make any sense to him. Why would a teacher get invited to a house party full of drunk and horny teenagers? That couldn't end up well.

"Yeah. Weird innit?"

"Isn't that a bit risky? I mean there's probably gonna be dozens of underage students drinking and smoking... He's probably gonna tell the cops!"

A notification that he had a new e-mail pops up on top of the screen. He taps over it and gets directed to his Gmail. The message said: Horny4JStyles left a comment on your Video of The Week. He scrolls down to read the comment but Liam's reply comes up before he can even start reading it.

"If I was u I wouldn't worry much about it. He's cool from what I've heard and I'm sure Oliver has it all under control. He wouldn't let any teacher into his house party."

Yes. He was probably worrying about things that didn't even affect him.

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

A new message arrives in a matter of a few breathless seconds.

"So that means you're coming?!!"

Harry's lips quiver in a smile, realizing that Liam had just won him over again. But he had convinced himself that this would be good for him as well, to get of of his house and have some fun. He used to go out at night all the time when he was dating Ricky, but since their split he's stuck to his comfy bed instead. He just hoped Ricky wasn't invited.