♡ Chapter 6 - First Date

A/n: I decided to name my chapters, so I hope you like it better like this and enjoy the new chapter! And don't forget to vote and comment if you like it! :)

Song: Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey

Everything will be fine. I will be fine.

Harry plans on repeating this mantra until he calms himself down, but he doesn't. He just couldn't when he was going on a date. A freaking date! With the most beautiful man he's ever seen in his entire life - which also happened to be his sexologist, but that doesn't matter right now.

He finds himself walking around the room with an unsteady heart as he ponders what he should wear. He didn't want to dress up too much, because it would seem weird and like he was trying too hard - and would totally give him away -, but he didn't want to look like he just remembered he forgot to grab something from the grocery shop either.

His eyes glanced at the clock on his bedside table - he had over an hour, thankfully. He sighs in relief and walks over to his wardrobe. At least it wasn't going to rain that day, which was an ever bigger relief, because his curls could never behave under a slightly humid weather. As he scans through his garments the thought of calling Liam for help goes through his mind, but he quickly rejects it, for he knew Liam would ask too many questions and would make him even more stressed out and he just couldn't deal with that right now. He would tell him later about it. If it went well. He really hoped it would.

A light pink knit sweater and his only pair of white jeans - the ones he only wore in special occasions - is what he ends up picking out. He gets dressed in two seconds, at least that's what it seems to be when his mind can't stop thinking about finally seeing Louis again. He puts on his everyday white converse before he takes a look in the long mirror too see how he looked.

He checks himself on both sides as he smiles in satisfaction. At least he managed to put on an outfit he thought would be suitable at the first try. He looked casual but cute at the same time, and that's exactly what he was looking for.

 He looked casual but cute at the same time, and that's exactly what he was looking for

But he had no idea what to expect for their little date. He hoped they wouldn't talk about himself and his condition like Doctor-Patient, because this wasn't a professional date - not to him.

He wanted to get to know the man behind the striking sea blue eyes and thin, manly lips. His lips... Harry really wanted to kiss them too. But that seemed a bit risky in his mind and might make everything even more awkward between them, so that wasn't probably the best idea.

Without realizing, he's sitting at the end of his bed with a hand over his crotch. His jeans were so tight on his lower region that it made him extra sensitive to the touch. A picture of Louis from the last time he saw him comes in his mind, a handsome curvy man under a perfectly-fitted grey suit, and he closes his eyes, grasping onto the beautiful sight while his hand starts moving up and down. He takes off his pants when it starts to hurt and works his right hand on his shaft while the left one cups his balls, skin on skin creating a soft friction. He starts imagining that it's Louis that's pleasuring him instead and it makes him rock hard sooner than he thought. He throws his head back when the movements become faster and his hand tighter around his cock, working himself up to his release.