♡ Chapter 11 - Appointment II

A.N: I decided to change the cover of the book, so I made this one. Tell me what you think. ✨ Also, I apologize for taking so long to update but I've been hell busy these past weeks and with regular headaches, so I couldn't write very fast.
Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy. xx
P.S: tell me if you like the length of my chapters or want me to make them longer.

************

One week. He was forbidden from going out anywhere - including going over to Liam's house - for seven tedious days. All because he got home at 1 A.M and he'd have to wake up early to go to school the next morning. Staying up until one or two was the same thing because he only managed to drift to sleep after an eternity of rolling on the bed and changing positions and that because he couldn't take Louis off his mind. Nor what happened on that party. He still thought it was all a dream and he'd wake up in that morning and none of that would have happened. But it did.

His mom wakes him up at six. She was still mad he couldn't keep his promise and didn't tell her what happened to get home so late. And he was mad at himself too, because he couldn't find a simple excuse so that she wouldn't ground him for a week. But at the same time he was never the type of son who lied to their parents at any convenient time. Anne and him had a very tight and honest relationship. It was pretty rare for a teenage boy who had so many things happening in his life, and he didn't want to destroy that.

Unlocking his phone to check if he had any message and hoping he had one from a very special person - even though he knew how bad his luck was, he nonchalantly wets his lips. He could still feel a trace of Louis's taste, so he closes his eyes, remembering the things Louis did to him. He was definitely skipping breakfast that day.

Louis' words invasively echo in his mind. I'm not the man for you. It was obvious that he wasn't good enough for a man like Louis, but, for some reason alien to him, he could tell he liked him and that realization was like an heavy truck shattering over him. He remembers how his heart always beat slightly faster when he was with him and how it burst out of his chest when he called him "babe".

But he couldn't love him. He couldn't let him affect him any further. Deep down, he had this feeling that he would end up getting completely heartbroken if he embraced the fact that he might be in love with him, and he didn't have the time or strength to deal with another breakup so soon. He had to focus on school and getting his life together so that he had the grades he needed to go to a decent university to study what he truly loved: photography.

There was this need in him to hide behind the lens and search for all sorts of beauty and capture the unthinkable. The nature was his muse. Last summer he used to go to every park in the area at the end of the day when the sun was setting in the sky and take pictures of the lake reflecting the magnetic colors that ranged from strawberry pink to a shadowing yellow. But, now, his artistic vein was restless until he photographed the most marvelous thing he's ever seen his entire life: the always-confusing Louis Tomlinson.

He was radiant, but dark and mysterious. His exquisite blue eyes, that in some lights looked grey, mirrored his thoughts yet his gaze was often so indecipherable. And his face... God, his face! It was carefully sculpted by the ancient Greeks along with his flawless sun-kissed body to originate the most perfect Greek statue to come alive in the twenty-first century. Louis was, undoubtedly, art in his eyes.

Taking his long, autumn brown coat that he rarely wore off the hangers, he remembers that he was going to see him again that day and he didn't know if he could even look him straight in the eyes after last night. He just hoped Louis didn't regret any of it.