♡ Chapter 17 - Appointment III

A/n: Is my story getting boring/uninteresting to you guys? I've been noticing a growing drop on the views and favorites in each chapter I post and it's quite unmotivating, since the really good stuff is yet to happen and some of you have given up on this book. It's a shame really. But I'm not gonna be like most fanfic writers here who make them meet and fuck right on the first chapter(s), cause that's not very realistic.
Hope you understand where I'm coming from and thank you to you, who is still here. You're not gonna regret it.

P.S: I've added the cover picture in Chapter 15, and I'll be adding more to the ones left if I see fit. So don't forget to check them out if they weren't there when you read those chapters. xx

*********

"That was a hell of an upgrade." Harry says as he can't help immersing in that empty light. It was peaceful, along with the two strong arms that were enveloped around him.

He hears Louis sigh in relief.

"God, Harry. I thought you had... Never mind."

His eyelids struggle to open like manual blinds and he allows himself to rest against the body that stopped him from tumbling down, thinking: What the hell just happened?

"Do you want me to take you home?" Louis asks, gifting him a kiss on the forehead over his curly fringe. And Harry feels like melting cotton candy.

"No. I'm fine." He tells him, nuzzling his face onto the crook of his neck. A rapt smile forms on his lips. "I just... That was intense. I've never came this hard."

Louis sees the face of the boy blush with his own confession. There was something beyond adorable about his shyness for him.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, baby."

With that, Louis raises his chin with the tip of his fingers and kisses him, soft and languidly. Harry goggles his eyes at the taste. It was so weird kissing Louis for the first time in a day and have him tasting of his own cum. But it was also pretty fucking amazing.

"Hmm..." He moans in approval as Louis bites his lower lip before letting go.

"You're delicious. I'll never tell you that enough." Louis looks down at his lightly swollen, pink lips and caresses across them with his thumb. "We better get your clothes on now."

With all that had happened, Harry had completely forgotten that he was still half naked as well as the feeling of vulnerability it gave him seeing so many people walk by their car.

Although he doesn't ask for Louis to help him, he does it anyway, pulling his jeans and panties back up in place all at once with just two effective jerks.

Harry begs him to let him walk inside the building Louis worked in after he does, not wanting to draw any type of suspicions, and Louis agrees and ends up getting inside first.