28. You smell like death (end+ epilogue)

Start from the beginning

Blood -fresh and dried up- stuck to the pale chest of my love, tracing the crevices of each muscle and bone. It was all coming from his slit open throat.

I didn't even have time to react to the horror right in front of me before he smiled, even more of the crimson liquid gushing from his full and pink lips and turned to ashes from under me, the grey specks being carried away by the wind that wasn't even blowing.

I gasped loudly, jerking up from my nightmare only to be pushed back down onto a bed.

"Careful, you'll tear your stitches, idiot."

I grabbed the hand on my chest as soon as I recognised the comforting voice.

"Honestly! Nothing -not even being unconscious for three day after being tortured- can change you." Cole grumbled but i just ignore his saltiness and jerked him down onto my chest.

He was okay!

Thank god!

Cole was right back where he belonged, wrapped up in my arms and pressed into my chest.

Relief, thats all i felt. Relief and horniness.

Yep, not even passed events can change the fact that i was a horny motherfucker.

"You smell like death!" He whined after nuzzling into my chest.

He sat up on my hips, straddling them, and making bleh noises and waving a hand in front of his ute nose.

"Then why don't you take a shower with me, baby boy?" I quirked an eyebrow as i asked the question.

"Are you still pissed at me?" It took me a moment to recall what my blond baby was talking about. Him cheating on me. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything, not like us." Dear me, Cole has a way with words that make my cold and cruel exterior literally shatter and i become a soft and mushy lover.

"Say anymore and I'm going to ignore this free-man bullshit you are convinced is a good idea." Cole chuckled and put his cheek back to rest on my chest. "Baby boy, is Dale...you know...dead?"

"No,"

"Why is that,son of a bitch not dead?!" I roared but calmed down at a gently pat on my chest.

"He's been given the death sentence for the murder of 34 people."

My widened eyes averted to Matt and Brendon walking into the room.

"Really?" Brendon nodded and I believed Matts opening statement. "Shit," they all nod in agreement with smirks.

"Shit is an understatement for the past week." Brendon added.

"Yep." I say, curling my Cole's hair around my fingers. "I love you baby boy." I whispered down Cole's ear.

"Love you too."

THE END

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!

Now for the epilogue:

A/N: this chapter contains religious beliefs and stuff about god, heaven and angels.