Chapter 33

Niall

"Louis I'm so grateful that you convinced me to not abort the baby" I said while rubbing my stomach.

"me to man, I don't know how you would feel if you killed your baby"

"probably terrible, I can't believe I'm 3 months in"

"me neither"

"when where we gonna meet Harry and his friend?"

"7 am I think"

"maybe we should get ready it's half past 6"

"yes, let's do that" and with that we went to our separate bathrooms

~

When we where done we heard a honk from outside.

"Harry's here" Louis called from downstairs.

"comming" I called back before I checked my hair one more time.

When I was downstairs I saw Louis and Harry making out in the hall.

"really guys?" I said while taking my shoes on

"sorry" they both said while blushing, before we all walked out to the car.

"where are we meeting your friend?" I asked once we had all settled in the car

"he said to meet him at granny's" he said while holding Louis' hand

To be honest I'm kinda jelly 'couse they get to have this awesome relationship, while I on the other hand fell in' like' with my one night stand.

~

When we arrived outside granny's I couldn't help but smile. I loved this place.

I used to go here with my mom all the time before she moved to Ireland because my aunt was sick.

We all walked inside, I felt the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls hitting my face. I closed my eyes to smell better, it smelled like home.

After my little creep session we all walked to a table in the back.

As we walked I looked around and saw that nothing had changed since I was here last. The retro tables had its charm still and the old fashion counter was still filled with delicious treats and small gifts.

When we arrived at the table Harry had picked out I saw the man I never wanted to see. Ever.

I began shaking, I can't believe Harry's friend is the same person that left me broken hearted after the best night of my life.

Zayn Malik

-----------------------------------------
I know it's been a while and this chapter might suck (Harry's Di*k) but I tried to make it a little longer then the other chapters.
Hope you like it
Love you all<3

Vote

Comment

<3 Emilie