" Me?" 

" No me" he joked " yeah you"

" em.. nothing. I don't even know anything about here"

" Oh com'on cupcake. You've been almost a month here and you really don't what to do?" he smirked

" Cupcake?" I said in a surprising way.

" Yeah, you look just like a cupcake. You're so cute and your cheeks gets red like a red velvet cupcake." 

I blushed.

" See how?" he looked at my cheeks. " Anyway you said you don't have a plan right?" 

" What are you willing for Carte?"

" Nothing" He said as he looked at the ocean and smiled.

His up to something. I can see it in his eyes.

*******

" Thanks Carte for everything. Today was really great" I hugged him tightly.

His cheeks are about to burst out.

" You still didn't see anything." he stepped closer and kissed me on the cheeks." Now go upstairs and relax a little cause am gonna show you some friends" he stepped back

" Okay see you later" I said as I rushed to my bedroom before he sees me blushing like this.

.

I heard noise down. I think they came. I quickly fixed my hair and went down. They were two. A guy and a lady. They were all hugging each other.

I was just starring at them from the stairs.

" Hi lea. i was about to call you" Carter looked up at me. 

I went down and greeted them.

" Lea these are Kyle and Olivia. Kyle and Olivia this is Lea."

" Nice to meet you"  Olivia held out her hand.

" you too" I returned the handshake

Kyle smiled and entered the living room. 

I felt that am an outcast. They are friends and maybe they want to share secrets without me disturbing them.

" Nice to meet you again. I have to go. Bye" I said and got up from the armchair. Carter held my wrist " You sure you want to go?"

" Yeah." I removed my hand and went upstairs.

.

I was going to the kitchen to get a drink, but I froze behind the slightly open door when I heard someone talking.

" She's so mean Carte. She doesn't belong here. Sorry to say this, but your mom has something in her mind. She brought a girl who no one knows anything about her to this house. And are you damn? You're treating her like  a princess and she's a stranger, maybe she could hurt you." Olivia said.

W-what did I do to her?

" And since she came , you never came to my house babe." She got up and sat on his lap.

" Yeah babe, I forgot because that girl wanted me to help her in everything. I couldn't say no because she's like my sister." He said as he started kissing her.

Whaaaaat? H-h-he... I really couldn't believe that. I am sure he's not Carter, I'm sure she brainwashed him.

" You two should stop saying stuff like that about her. She never did anything to you." Kyle spoke for the first time.