|02|

"BUT JUST LOOK AT THEM, LIL, LOOK AT HER

"BUT JUST LOOK AT THEM, LIL, LOOK AT HER... SHE MUST BE A MODEL."

|02|

LILIAN SMIRKED AT HER BROTHER, HAPPY TO SEE HIM AGAIN.Even though they'd seen each other just an hour ago, Lilian didn't like it to be away from Collin. He was the one that got her to talk, as she never did that.

Collin's mouth suddenly went agape as his gaze moved from Lilian to the entrance of the classroom. Lilian followed her twin's gaze and immediately rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, not you too?" She sighed towards her brother.

"But just look at them, Lil, look at her... she must be a model. They're nice folk, at least, Alice Cullen certainly is. She sat next to me during geography. Officially, she's a year beneath us, but she's so good at the subject that she's able to take the level of the Juniors!" Collin said, admiration in his voice. Lilian almost gagged. Her brother was impossible.

"Seems like you have a crush." She muttered quietly. Collin laughed.

"You're just a jealous bubblegum, honey. She's coming over at our place after school tomorrow. I'm sure you'll like her." He said with a reassuring smile. Lilian raised her eyebrows. Her brother neverinvited a girl at home. Not once. Not Lauren, not Jessica, not even Carmen, his only real relationship – who'd moved to Boston a year ago, which was the cause of their break-up.

"Alright, either this is more than a crush, or my ears heard it wrong. You invited people to our house?" Lilian hissed, her distrust not obvious to her brother.

"I just... she's different." Collin beamed quietly. Lilian, whose eyebrows were still up, had her mouth agape now as well.

"Never have I ever..." She said, her eyes moving from her brother towards the teacher, who made the Cullens do the entire introducing again. They repeated the same sentences perfectly and were appointed a seat in the class. It didn't go unnoticed by Lilian that Emmet held Rosalie's hand with a calming look on his face whilst Rosalie looked seething. Neither didn't it go unnoticed that Jasper was smiling genuinely, his face still in pain, but the corners of his mouth were tucked into a tiny smile.

Lilian took her books for the next hour from her locker and shut the grey door shut. She absolutely hated people. Her last class before lunch, biology, the subject she loved most. And her teacher, Mr. Banner, had decided that they needed new seats. And right at that moment, biology became Lilian's worst subject. Lauren Mallory now sat next to her in the back of the class. To make the situation even worse, Lauren got back-up from her crony Violet Steward, and to add a little more drama to the scene, Mr. Banner had placed the newest prey of Lauren Mallory next to Violet. Jasper Hale was a reason for Lauren to show off her so-called "sharp tongue". The lesson went absolutely great, with a huge dose of sarcasm.