Chapter 7: Supernatural Bodyguards~

(Kuza's P.O.V.~)

If you saw me how I am now, you would think I'm perfectly calm...But really, I'm fucking pissed. While Lydia and I were talking telepathically, I got this strange feeling. Lydia stopped talking, and something was trying to block her out of my thoughts...That's when I knew, it was Satan. I was afraid he was gonna find us sooner or later. I had a class with Ashley, Chris and Michael, and they could sense something was wrong...I had to push through back into Lydia's thoughts.

It actually hurt when I tried...It hurt...Me, a demon. Then just like that, I was back in. I looked over at Michael to see if he did it, and he shook his head at me. Chris was asleep with his head on his desk, and Ashley was sitting next to me. When I looked over at her, she had her eyes close and was meditating...Thanks Ash.

When I got back in, I could sense her fear...Uh oh.

'Lydia!' I shouted. Trying to grab her attention.

She didn't answer, so I asked 'Lydia, what's wrong? What happened?' My voice was now laced with concern and a little bit of anger.

It felt like just listening to TV snow. 'M-Mike...I think he's here.'

My eyes widened...Oh hell no. He better pray he isn't or I will rip his sorry ass apart. I clenched my fists and asked 'Where is he?'

She said 'On the football field...Mike, I'm starting to get scared..I'm afraid he's gonna come in here.' I clenched my fist tighter and clenched my teeth. I could anger light up in the bit of my stomach and that's when I knew...I was starting to transform into my real self...My demon self. I heard Ashley say 'Fight it, Kuza..Take deep breaths.' Then Michael said 'Don't bring the claws out here, man...Just calm down. Fran and Rick have their eyes on her, it'll be okay.'

I sighed and focused back on Lydia..Her perfect smile, her innocent eyes..everything. I felt myself relax as I thought of the girl I've been in love with for 12 years. I focused and said 'The hell he will. Just stay, tell Ricky and Francesca what's happening, and they won't leave your side.'

The bell rang, cutting off my connection to Lydia's thoughts. "Shit!" I muttered under my breath. Chris woke up and asked "Kuza? What's wrong?" I shot up from my seat and said "He's here! The bastard finally found us...He was staring at Lydia!" I ran out of the room, ignoring all the weird looks people were giving me. I had more things to worry about.

'Ricky!' I yelled to his mind. He asked 'Kuza? What happened? Lydia told Fran something was wrong-'

'He's here!' I yelled, cutting him off.

'What?! Are you sure?!'

'Yes I'm fucking sure! She said he was staring right at her! Have you seen her?!' I asked, my voice turning from anger into panic.

'Yeah! She's with Fran! They're in the girls bathroom, up ahead on your right!'

'Thanks Rick!'

I ran until I heard Fran yell 'Mike, we're in here!' I stopped dead in my tracks, almost falling in the process. The door opened and I was met by a pair of pale blue eyes that were filled with sadness and fear. Lydia threw her arms around me and buried her head in my shoulder. I hugged her back just as tight and kissed the top of her head.

She said "I-I t-told Fran what h-happened...I'm s-so s-scared, Mike..I don't w-want him to t-take m-me.." I said "Shh, he's not gonna take you, Lydia..He'd be idiotic to even think about trying. Shh, it's okay." I rested my chin on the top of her head and rubbed her back. Fran put a hand on her shoulder and said "It's gonna be okay, Hun...We would never let that stupid motherfucker take you away from us..You're family now...We protect our family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school ended, I had everyone do an entire sweep of the school in search of the cocksucker. I wanted them to fucking triple check the whole area around the school. I stayed right by Lydia... I didn't want her to be around with the destroyer of everything innocent and pure, running around, playing hide and seek.

Lydia and I were in the cemetery, sitting up against a dead tree. She was sitting on my lap with my arms loosely wrapped around her waist, with her head rested against my shoulder. He hasn't really said much since her encounter... I wouldn't blame her. I mean come on, the most evil, merciless being in the universe, is chasing after you, waning to either kill you or force you to marry him..And she saw him! Anyone with the right mind would be scared shitless.

She nuzzled her face into my neck as I started running my fingers through her beautiful hair...Never in a million years could I think, Demons could fall in love...But I'm living proof. I'm in love with her. If I had carried out Satan's order, I would've never been able to forgive myself...She just meant too much for me to hurt her. I fell for her when I first looked into her eyes when she was a child. I don't care if it makes me sound like a pedo, I don't give a fuck.

I heard her sigh and she said "You know I never got to tell you about how I felt."

I looked down at her and asked "What do you mean?"

She looked into my eyes and said "When you told me you loved me before Satan appeared on the football field like a complete psycho...I never told you how I felt...I love you, Mike."

I smiled and brushed a tear that rolled down her porcelain skin. I got lost in her oceanic orbs and said "I love you too...Always." She smiled and her eyes darted from mine, down to my lips. My eyes did the same. She leaned in and her soft pink lips, pressed gently against mine. I kissed back almost instantly, giving her a hope that I won't ever let anything bad happen to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for making this chapter so short. I know I promised to have both chapters 7 and 8 up , but I got caught up going other things, and I am so tired right now :(. I wish I could stay up late and keep working on it for you guys, by my eyes are so heavy, I feel like I'm gonna pass out any minute now :(.

I'll update tomorrow, I pinky promise.

Vote

Comment

Share

Keep clapping for seagulls

Worst nightmares,

-Holly