Chapter 4: A Set Of New Friends~

Once again, I'm sorry if I fucked up Chapter 3, I was hoping it would be better than I originally thought, but if y'all can comment maybe any mistakes I made in Chapter 3, I'd really appreciate it, so I could change it. This is Chapter 4, hope this one is better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the be rang, everyone got up and left to their next class. I slipped through the crowd of hormonally raged teenagers, and managed not to fall. I got shoved a few times by people, but nothing too bad. As I was walking, i got shoved and ran into someone. I immediately said "O God, I'm so sorry..I uh, I got pushed-" he person just chuckled and said "Don't worry about it."

I looked up and instantly saw familiar eyes looking down at me. Mike smiled and asked "Are you okay?" I swallowed and said "Yeah um...I-I'm fine...I know you." He raised a drawn on eyebrow and asked "Oh?" I nodded and said "I've seen you every night in my dreams for the past 12 years. I met you in the woods behind my house..I was 6." He chuckled and said "That's kind of odd to say to someone you just met."

I narrowed my eyes and said "This isn't the first time we've met. How are you...Who are you?" He said "I'm Mike Kuza. But I'm mainly called by my last name." He gently grabbed my hand, lifted it up to his lips, and pressed a gentle kiss to my skin. I could feel myself blush and people around us stared. One girl yelled "Aww! The freak has a boyfriend!" Mike rolled his eyes and said "Shut up."

He looked back at me and asked "Can I have a pretty girl lol you walk me to class? I'm hopelessly lost and no one wants to help me...I wonder why?" I smiled a little and said "Sure, hand me your schedule." He handed it over and I said "Wow...You have 5 classes with me." He smiled and said "Lucky me." I blushed again and said "Come on."

(Skipping To Lunch~)

By the time lunch rolled around, Mike and I talked a lot. He asked me things like favorite color, favorite song, stuff like that. Then he asked me to come sit wit him and his friends. As scared as I was to do that, I agreed. I followed him over to a table, where all the kids I saw this morning, were. Everyone else made sure to stay far away from them.

As we got closer, I saw two of the guys holding down one guy, while the girls were trying to put lipstick on him. The shortest boy was the one being held down. "No! Get away from me!" The girl with the red hair said "Oh come on, Ricky! Relax!" The girl with the white hair said "We only wanna make you pretty!" The guy I assumed was Ricky, said "I don't wanna be pretty!" The the tallest one said "Oh quit Being such a baby, Ricky! It's only makeup!" Ricky said "Says you! You paint your damn eyebrows on! You're not being held down, Cerulli!" They just laughed and Mike said "Yeah um..My friends are strange." I nodded and said "No, I haven't noticed."

Mike chuckle and said "Alright guys, leave the poor kid alone the guys groaned and let him go. Ricky sighed and said "Thank you." Then a streak of dark red lipstick foot smeared on his lip and up on his cheek. They laughed and Ricky said "Thanks, Fran." She smirked and said "You're welcome." Mike sighed and said "Guys, this is Lydia. Lydia, these are my friends, Chris, Ricky, Ashley, Michael, and Francesca."

I waved and they waved back. Chris said "Damn, Kuza...You found yourself a pretty one." I blushed a little and Mike shot Chris a warning look. Francesca smiled said "Oh my God, you're so pretty!" I blushed and Ashley said "Yeah, you're gorgeous!" I smiled and said "Thanks guys." Michael said "Sit with us, Lydia." I nodded and I sat down. Mike sat next to me and Chris said "So..You're the girl, Kuza has been talking about."

I raised an eyebrow and looked over at Mike, who was looking down, trying to cover his blush. I asked "You've been talking about me?" He looked up slightly and said "Yeah." Ricky said "He wouldn't shut up about you." Mike said "Okay!, Lets talk about something else." We laughed and Fran said "Aww, don't be embarrassed, Mike. We think it's cute."

He groaned and I said "You don't have to be embarrassed." He looked up at me and I said "I think it's very sweet of you." He smiled and everyone 'Awed' Michael yelled "KUZA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!, KUZA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!" Mike said "Jesus, Michael, do you really had to fucking yell?! We're inside you know. Use your inside voice." Michael yelled "THIS IS MY INSIDE VOICE!"

The guys laughed and the girls rolled their eyes.

All of the sudden, I got a headache. Then I heard something in my head say.

'Sorry if my friends are annoying. They're usually like that.'

I realized it was Mike's voice, and looked over at him. He was looking down at the table, biting at his lip rings. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked "Do you guys mind if I talk to Mike in private for a minute?" They shook their bed and Chris said "Go ahead, it's fine." I nodded and got up. Mike looked up at me and stood up. We started walking when Michael yelled "HEY KUZA! WEAR A CONDOM!...AN EXTRA SMALL ONE!"

Everyone in the lunch room looked at them, then at us. Mike turned and said "Mike, shut up!" Michael put his hands up in defense and said "Alright, cranky! Geez." Mike shook his head and we walked out of the lunch room. I need answers...Now.