Chapter 11: You Are My Life Now~

(Lydia's Dream~)

This time the dream was different. I was in a dark place, and I could hear the screams of agony around me. I tried to move, but I couldn't. Something was keeping me pinned down to something.

I looked over and saw Mike chained to a wall, he was shirtless, and was bleeding. 

I heard something and then I heard a familiar voice say "Lydia."

I looked over and saw the man from the football field, standing close by, smiling. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and had on black leather pants.

"Lydia, my love...It is time."

"T-Time for what?" I asked, swallowing a lump that formed in my throat.

Silence fell an after a minute, he said "It's time...For you to push."

All of the sudden, I felt a shooting pain in my stomach, and I arched my back in pain. I was screaming louder than I could allow, and I was crying hard. It felt like something was on the inside trying I push it way out.

It was an unbearable pain and it couldn't be describe it...But it was the worst paint I've ever felt in my entire life.

Soon the pain ended when whatever was inside me, escaped. I could hear Mike screaming my name, but I couldn't respond to him.

And the last thing I heard was the man say "It's a girl....Our daughter." and the sound of a baby crying.

~~

My eyes shot open and I sat up. I looked around and saw I was back in my room.

"Lydia?" I heard Mike ask. It made me jump and I looked down to see Mike was lying down. He sat up and asked "Baby, what's wrong?"

"I-It seemed so real.." He rubbed my back with his hand and asked "What happened? What did you dream about?"

I told him about the dream and that a baby was born.

"Did he...Did he impregnate you?"

I shook my head and said "I don't know...All he said what it was time for me to push, and that the baby was a girl."

His eyes turned a dark dark purple and he said "If he lays a hand on you, I will make him regret his own existence."

I felt tears roll down my cheek and I said "I'm scared, Mike...I'm so scared."

He wrapped his arm around me, and kissed me on the cheek. He gently turned my head to the side to face him, and rested his forehead against mine. 

"Lydia, you are my life now...And if I ever lost you, I'd have no reason to exist anymore...Not on Earth, not Heaven, and not Hell."

I looked into his eyes, and could see the sadness and fear in them. This man is truly the one who I was destined to be with, for all eternity.

He kissed me and said "I will do everything humanly and inhumanly possible, to keep you safe, even if it means taking my last breath."

~~~~

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm happy to be back, and I'm sorry I've kept you all in the dark for so long, I feel horrible :(.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the new updates coming up, and I hope you keep reading :).

And one thing I ask is, clearly I have a brand new piece of work going, it's called Dangerously Young (Twiggy a Ramirez) and for those who aren't familiar with him, he's be Bassist for Marilyn Manson. He used to have dreadlocks, but clearly he doesn't anymore.

I hope you guys enjoy Dangerously Young as well, I ask you to please read it, tell your friends about it, comment, vote, and all that Jazz, cause Twiggy means a lot to me, and I love him to death :3 <3 <3.

Thank you guys so much for putting up with the Hiatus, I love you guys so much :3 <3 <3.

Thank you guys, love you!!

-Holly <3 <3.