Chapter 6

The next day everything went back to normal as if the fight didn't even start at all. Both of them agreed that it was hard to be mad at each other considering they've known each other for years. We all make mistakes. So a simple fight from a small misunderstanding won't stop their friendship. Making a few quick stops around town the two finally made it to their final destination...a dojo?

     "Please tell me we have the right address because I'm not going back through that creepy alley right now" (Y/n) said hoping/praying they were right in front of the CORRECT house. Erin looks over at the text and soon onto maps, then a look of dread fell over his face. "W-What is it Erin? TELL ME! I'm dying from the anticipation!!"

     "We're...We're...in front of the right house" Erin reply nonchalantly after removing his terrified expression of put a sly grin on his face. "Now stop whining and get to work once we're inside."

     With only a groan the girl follows her best friend in as he waits by the door, like a true gentleman. Once inside the two could only be in awe, it's strange that they would be in awe of a dojo that had barely opened only a few weeks ago. It was filled with a rustic aura. If the two weren't geeks but had to hide it, they would be bowing to the mastermind of the whole place. 

     Holy...shit..., the two thought as they look all around the place seeing many things that probably belong to the sensei here. They even lookout back to see a deck out Japanese garden. THEY LIVE HERE?!

     "Cool, you guys actually came" a voice suddenly said making them snap out of their gawking moment. Turning around they see a green-eyed male with a smile on his face, also with only a tank top on and shorts. "I thought you wouldn't come since it was rather sudden and the front is kind of misleading..."

     "Oh don't worry about it, I mean our grade is on the line here. Also between the two of us (Y/n) was more of a scaredy-cat to come here than me" Erin said nonchalantly pointing behind him. The nearsighted girl looks at her partner in pure horror and embarrassment. "Anyways... we're not here to talk about that. So where do we start the project...?"

     With a smile, Cole leads the two into the next room over and through the cool garden to another building. This is where the others live too while the front is a place for them to train themselves and any new people. It was a suitable house around the same size as their own even. BUT imagine that same size house with only three people insides that compare to NINE people under one roof. 

     "So we can work in here since the others are doing their own thing out of the house...hopefully," Cole said but whisper the last part, of course, the two heard it. Finally, the three got to work as the project was going smoothly, considering each person had their job. 

--COLE POV--

      As we were working, I couldn't help but glance over at (Y/n) who was reading articles she brought along with her. Erin was on the computer which meant he was more focused on that and won't kill me from looking. (Y/n) has something about her that feels so familiar about her. She is beautiful, strong, and intelligent which is a package. Would she even notice someone like me...?

     "You need something Brookestone...? Or are you going to keep staring~" (Y/n) teases which made me blush from being caught. 

      Her cunning (E/c) eyes were looking at me with mischievous surrounding them. It took me so much power to not blush at all in front of her at all. I couldn't say a word since nothing wanted to even come out. So I turned back to my part of the work without a word but I could still feel her gaze on me.

     "W-We need to get back to work," I said as I continue to highlight key points in the papers. Hearing a quiet laugh coming from the girl next to me, I could see she want back to work. Then I gave a glance to Erin who seems he didn't even hear out conversation.