His crimson red eyes flickered in the light from the sun that shined through the window. For a quick moment, those eyes looked towards yours then away once again. "Tch, how long does it take to order a damn cake? We might as well get started if we want to make any progress." He said, taking out a few books from his bag, as you did the same. Right, it wasn't too long before you both were captivated in your own words, rarely making any conversation. One being you don't speak, but when he would ask you a question, you would write down your answer.

"You know...for a guy who doesn't even talk, you sure are one cocky bastard," Bakugou said, a slight smirk growing on his face. He tore the paper from the book, crumbling it into his hands, and gently tossing it at you, having it bounce from your head onto her lap. "But so am I, and I'm not gonna fall for this little game you're playing. I know how to get words out of you." He challenged. Your face stayed blank as you wrote in your notebook once again, then showing it to him.

Try me.

Is what you wrote in reply to his challenge. He looked shocked before he cracked a smirk onto his face once more. "You are one-" "Hereeeeee's Kiri!" Kirishima said as he approached the table with a tray of your desired treats and drinks. "Took you long enough, what the hell took you so long?" Bakugou asked the redhead who chuckled with a bashful blush. "The lady was really sweet and kept saying I'd be suitable for her daughter," Kirishima said, with his head turning back to the counter to show a girl around Kirishima's age. She had a pretty face but what stood out about her the most was her long gray hair that was neatly put into a bun. She reminded you of her.

"So what are we starting with fellas?" Kirishima asked you both as he bit into a muffin he bought for himself. From that point on, the three of you studied to no end, and you didn't want to admit it. But it was fun. The little jokes Kirishima made as Bakugou raged and hit Kirishima with a paper as he told him the right information. The day couldn't have gone any better. "

	"Hey guys, we should end it here before the weather gets bad, its been awful this week

"Hey guys, we should end it here before the weather gets bad, its been awful this week. And I didn't bring an umbrella if it does rain." Kirishima chuckled. "You idiot, drizzling rain won't kill you," Bakugou said, throwing his bag off his shoulder. The two looked to you, seeing you write away in your notebook before showing them your response.

We can leave now. What time tomorrow?

"Ah, good question Y/n, hmmm, how about at Bakugou's place! Same time too!" The redhead said. Bakugou flinched with his teeth clenched. "What!? Hell no, you extras aren't coming in my house!" He yelled, bringing Kirishima to laugh and take your hand into his. His touch was so gentle but altering, giving you the hint to run. "Let's get out of here Y/n before he changes his mind!" He said to you, running out of the cafe with a smile, pulling you along. "Get back here shitty hair!" You heard Bakugou yell as you both ran down the sidewalk. You look to Kirishima smile widely with his skin glowing in the setting sun and the soft wind blowing in his red hair.