FRIENDLY | FELIX.

It's only been a month since I transferred high schools and I've already made quite a couple of friends... especially male friends.

I'm not sure why I ended up having more male friends then female but hey, I'm not really complaining about it. Having guy friends is more fun and enjoyable than having girl friends and having to deal with drama 24/7.

I recently became quite close to this guy named Felix. We have one class together which is dance. For some reason the school decided to not separate the girls and the guys dance class but it's fine I guess.

So for the past month I've been bonding with Felix and it's been great! We even text after school or on the weekends. We basically text each other whenever we have the chance.

felixlee:
hey jiwon ‼️

myself:
oh hey Felix !!

felixlee:
how's it going?

myself:
good I guess? I mean I'm working on the dance report we had and I'm taking a quick break

felixlee:
to text me I see ;)
also..
wait..
we had a dance report?!??! WHAT THE FUCK
WHEN WAS THIS ASSIGNED

myself:
like two weeks ago... it's due on Monday, and it must be submitted via the school website. Did you seriously not know?

felixlee:
If I'm asking you about it then that means no. I had no idea about it... I'll do it tomorrow pft I still got time

myself:
felix.. today is Sunday.

felixlee:
well FUCK. I THOUGHT TODAY WAS SATURDAY...

myself:
LMAO MOOD
anyways, do you have any plans today? although you should cancel them to work on the assignment.

felixlee:
I do have something to do today in around two hours, it'll be a dance rehearsal for my dance group.
but after that I'm free, the dance rehearsals are usually around  an hour or two maximum. wanna hangout ?

myself:
I'd love to but I have to study for my geometry unit test... maybe next week or after school during this week!!

felixlee:
fuck that test come hang out with meeee :(

what the fuck Felix that was actually cute....

myself:
why me though? I'm so boring sksksk why would you wanna hangout w me

felixlee:
well because you have a really nice personality and I really like your smile. It makes my day anytime I see it

my heart just did a thing WTF FELIX.

myself:
oh shit asjsjsj thank you Felix :( that made my day....
I have to go Felix ! I have to add the finishing touches to my assignment and then start studying. Talk to you later!

felixlee:
dude
argh okay. Talk to you later‼️

that conversation of ours is a conversation that happens kind of frequently, he always wants me to stop whatever I'm doing to just be with him but of course I can't because you know.. SCHOOL.