Mornings with Chan

—

You and Chan were dating for about five ish months, before you guys were dating, you guys were the best of friends. So you snd Chan would have sleepovers but this was the first time that you and chan chose to sleep together and cuddle.

It was about 7:30 am, and around that time chan has to go back to JYP ent. To practice some dances he has with his members; The sun was shining ever so brightly, the sun rays were hitting chan directly on his cheek while he was sound asleep with his arms wrapped around your waist.

You smile at him, although he was asleep and didn't notice, in your opinion he looked ever so adorable. You continued to smile and play with his hair, his hair was one of your favourite traits about himself, you considered it to be super fluffy and soft. All you wanted to do in that moment was just playing with his hair.

"good morning y/n....."

"Good morning sleepy head."

Chan smiles softly at what you had just said, he loves your voice, especially in the morning. Where it seems raspy yet soothing.

"Can we just... stay like this forever? I could miss practice with the boys..."

Chan says without ever opening his eyes while smiling, lets just say that he got into his feels for you and just wanted to stay with you forever.

"Chan... You know you can't do that, but I will make you breakfast"

You say to him and get out of Chan's embrace to make him do breakfast but... Chan being chan, grabbed your arm and made you fall back into bed with him.

"Just a few more minutes okay baby?"

You blush at what he just called you, every time chan would give you a pet name, you couldn't help but blush and your heart would flutter Each and every time.

"Okay fine Chan... just a few more minutes."

and that, is how every morning with chan, is spent. :)