CUDDLY | HYUNJIN.

a/n: hi! First of all I just want to say thank you so much for 20k reads! It means so much to mean.. I feel like I got 100 reads just yesterday ugh.. as a form of gratitude, I'm posting this VERY VERY soft and VERY CUTE (well I'll try) fanfiction of our boy Hwang hyunjin. So I hope that you enjoy this and most importantly, thank you :((

Also! Keep in mind that although I'm using female Korean names, you can imagine them as yourself if you'd like! I kind of cringe when I use "y/n" ... idk why but I just feel better when I use a name.. bob the builder and Charlotte as an example! I always need a name :') okay yeah enjoy this lil story!!!
~

Today is one of those days that I wish that I could do something with my boyfriend hyunjin. I would do ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! To do something with him.

You see, Hyunjin and I are both trainee's under JYP Entertainment, obviously trainee's aren't allowed to date once they enter a company but it also just so happened that hyunjin and I were dating before we even got into the company. A couple months before.

We got in around the same year but a couple months apart. Hyunjin auditioned to be an idol and showed off his dancing and rap abilities. Obviously he did well and made it.

I, haeun, also auditioned for my dancing but also showed off my producing and composing skills. I am so in LOVE with producing and composing, I do it when I'm in need to "escape" reality and let my mind and fingers take control of the rhythm and just.. be at my happy place.

It's currently 10pm, hyunjin and I are both at the company doing our individual things, I'm composing/producing with a friend of mine, Chan, while hyunjin is practising his rapping and pronunciation. APPARENTLY his pronunciation isn't clear but I think it's bs. I think it's perfect but I'm his girlfriend so I don't see any flaws in him.

"Haeun, how does the beat sound?" Chan asks while grabbing his computer.

"It's supposed to be for 3RACHA, you know, the sub unit I'm in, but I don't know.. I think it could also suit all of the members of stray kids. What do you think?" chan pressed play

my head slowly begins to nod to the beat, afterwards my fingers start tapping the table, soon enough my shoulders start moving too. Which shows, that I'm totally into it.

"Hell Yeah chan!!! This is so good! What I think you should add is like a static effect in the beginning, afterwards a member of 3RACHA or a member of stray kids can say "hello? Is this working?" and then the song starts. A rap should start the song!"

Chan nods and smiles "that's a good idea haeun! I'd totally be in love with you if you weren't hyunjins girl."

I laugh softly and put a strand of my hair behind my ear, hearing chan say that makes me feel happy? but also bad. I feel like I'm betraying hyunjin but then again, I'm not? So I don't really have a reason to feel this way.

"But you didn't answer my question, who does this suit more? 3RACHA or straykids?"

"hm..... I think 3RACHA fits this song WAY more than straykids, it has that kind of fast pace and beats that are great for rapping you know?" I say smiling at chan.

"Oh yeah I get what you mean! Thanks for helping me haeun. I really needed it, Jisung and Changbin weren't gonna help me because they were busy doing things with the other members. You're a life saver!"

I smile. "Anytime! I'd do anything for a friend in need. Anyways I must go, it's getting late and I have to go talk to hyunjin. Bye chan!"

We both get up from our seats, give each other a goodbye hug, and I leave the studio. I walk in the halls of JYP to hear any familiar music (Hyunjin's music), and after ten minutes or so, I finally find where he is at.