Sweater | Seungmin

Seungmin when

Seungmin when....
~ his gf puts on his sweater ~
For the first time

-
"Hey y/n? Are you done cutie?
Our movie is going to play soon!" Seungmin says as he is waiting for y/n to get out of her room. The movie wasn't really going to start since it's a stay at home and cuddle kind of movie night but he just wanted to spend time with her.

"Just a sec!" Y/N exclaims while Seungmin slightly rolls his eyes and smiles to himself knowing that this is the girl that he fell for.

"So... what do you think?"y/n asks Seungmin, y/n was wearing some dark navy blue sweatpants with a dark grey hoodie that belonged to Seungmin. Seungmin was getting flustered at the look. He found it so cute that in his cloths it was oversized on you. All he wanted to do in that moment was 'baby' her at how cute she is.

"You- you look so cute y/n." Seungmin says while walking towards y/n and gently holds her hands and plays around with her knuckles. Afterwards, he brings her towards the couch and the movie begins to play.

"Seungmin?" Y/N softly says

"Yeah?" Seungmin replies

Y/n sits up straight to face Seungmin and pauses the movie.

"Thank you. For letting me wear your sweater, but more importantly, thank you for being my best friend, my boyfriend, and just you. Thank you for being in my life."

Seungmin gets flustered at the sudden moment of affection and seriousness that was happening because of y/n.

"Hey, I love you too" Seungmin says staring directly at y/n's eyes while giving her a smile.

There was a moment of silence where the pair just stared at eachother and gave each other soft smiles while holding hands. Seungmin get rubbing his thumb against y/n's knuckles while y/n was just staring at him.

After the moment of silence...

"Cuddle?" Y/N asked while giving a soft smile

"Of course."