RAINY DAYS. | MINHO. (PT 1)

school.

Today was just like any other ordinary day at school. Annoying teachers, Students skipping class and some other things. I, Park Hyemi, didn't do that shit. I was a decent student with decent grades, I had a boyfriend that was training under a company that's in the TOP3 and my teachers don't hate me,,, well except my History teacher.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Minho, for a couple of months now, ten months to be exact, and it's pretty frustrating. Not because we get into fights or whatever because we don't! What's frustrating is that he is constantly training, so I barely have any time to be with him. Or just see him in general.

Today during role call the teacher yelled his name. But of course. He sadly couldn't come due to training.

"Lee Minho!"

silent.

"Lee Minho are you here?"

silent.

I get up from my seat "Lee Minho will not attend today because he isn't feeling well." I replied.

I constantly have to lie for him.

"Okay. He has been absent for three days this week. Do you think he will be able to come tomorrow ms Park?"

"I do not know for sure mrs Lee. I'll let you know once Minho tells me." I bow and sit back down.

My 'desk buddy' is My best friend, Kim Hyungsik, he constantly stares at me and shakes his head.

"You know Hyemi..... you should really stop lying for him. Let him deal with the consequences for once." He whispers to me.

"I know... I just can't help it. Next time I won't help him out and just say it. As some people say... spill the tea!" I whisper back and giggle at my own little joke

Hyungsik ruffles my hair and points to the board so we can both pay attention to Mrs Lee.

END OF SCHOOL DAY.

I walk out of the school with Hyungsik by my side and I give him an unexpected hug goodbye.

"W-what are you doing?" He stutters

"I'm just hugging my best friend, am I not allowed?" I say, facing him.

"O-of course! I love getting hugs, especially from youuuuuuuuu~"

I roll my eyes "ugh that just ruined the moment you idiot." I let go from the hug and playfully hit his shoulder.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Hyungsik says smiling.

"Of course!" I reply back and walk off to the bus stop.

I wonder what Minho is doing.... I wonder if he is still training?

once I sat down at the bus stop bench it began to rain. In fact, it was pouring and me being me, I didn't pack myself an umbrella.

The bus stop for my house is pretty far. Once I get dropped off, I have to walk around ten minutes to get to my front porch. Which means that by that time I'm at my porch. I'll be SOAKED.

I sigh and put in my earbuds as I wait for the bus to arrive. I press shuffle and The song " 겨울이 간다 Goodbye winter." By day6 begins to play, somewhat dramatic song for this current moment but it is a personal favourite of mine.

Once the song ended and the song "bellyache" by Billie Eilish began to play, the bus had already arrived. The bus doors open and I walk inside, show them my bus card, and choose a seat beside a window.

I lean my head against the window and began to admire the raindrops.

the world is filled with wonderful things. Wonderful, and beautiful.

I take out an earbud to listen to the raindrops falling, the sound of it was so soothing I began to feel drowsy. soon enough

I was already asleep.