Chapter 11: Enemies Arrive.

Start from the beginning

"Me." Sasuke said, making me turn my head in his direction. I could feel the anger coming from Sakura but, she actually stayed quiet this time.

"Ahh." I said thinking about how Kakashi would feel about all of this, but he can't be my partner because people can't know we are together yet, but I know he would choose Sasuke over Daisuke. So..

I looked over in the direction that I saw Kakashi and saw him give me a nod head jestur, I'm guessing he's alright with it then. So I walked over to Sasuke.

"Alright, I'll do it." I said giving Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto a smile. Sasuke then went under the water and hoisted me up on his shoulders as he came up out of the water. I could feel the jealousy coming off of Kakashi as he swam over towards us. I don't think the thong really helps the situation, considering my bare ass is on Sasuke's shoulders.

"Alright! Let's start!" Naruto said.

I can already tell Sakura is gonna go all out, considering I'm on Sasuke.

Me and Sakura intertwined fingers trying to push each other off, but surprisingly Sasuke had really good balance.

After a couple of minutes Sakura fell off of Naruto leaving me and Sasuke as the winners.

"Yes!! We won!!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air, causing Sasuke to fall over, throwing me back into the water. I swam back up to be face to face with the Uchiha.

"That was fun!" I said as I brought Sasuke into a hug, I then felt him wrap his arms around my back causing me to smile.

Maybe he's not mad at me anymore. I thought to myself as I let go and gave Sasuke a quick smile.

"Yeah, it was, Asuka." Sasuke said giving a faint smile back.

Wow, he smiled back.

"AHHH!" Sakura screamed, breaking my train of thought causing me to gain a more serious look on my face as I looked over and saw a tall man with a dark ripped shirt on, holding a kunai to Sakura's throat.

I quickly got out of the water, along with Sasuke and walked over infront of them.

"Let her go." I said as I got in a fighting stance.

"Or what, baby?" Another guy said as him, and 3 other guys walked out of the forest, standing behind the guy holding Sakura.

"I don't recommend you call my student that." Kakashi said as he appeared out of no where, fully clothed standing beside me, handing me my ninja pouch, as he got into a fighting stance, holding up a kunai.

I grabbed my pouch and hooked it around my unclothed thigh, pulling out a kunai alongside Kakashi.

The guy on the far left began to run at me with a katana in hand, I dodged his attack and held my kunai againt his katana, looking him straight in the face.

"You're not going to get Daisuke! If you and your goons don't leave now my team will, kill you." I said in a serious tone to the tan skinned man with scars all over his face.

The man just laughed, causing him to lose his guard. I kicked him in his stomach, causing him to bend over in pain, then giving me the opportunity to take control. I flipped myself to the back of him and held my kunai to his throat.

"Who's laughing now." I said while clenching the kunai tighter to his throat, causing a small amount of blood to appear.

He just continued laughing. I was a little confused but, then I looked up and noticed that a bunch of men were surrounding me, way more men than I saw before.

Shit.

They all began to get closer, enclosing me until..

"Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I heard Naruto yell, as his clones swarmed around me, fighting the men off.