Chapter 6: The Five Basic Natures

"Hey wake up." Sasuke said shaking me.

"Hmph, oh goodmorning Sasuke." I say sleepily.

"Did you sleep good?" He questioned.

"Yeah, you?" I threw back.

"Yeah." He said bluntly.

"You okay there Sasuke?"

He just walked back into the living room.

Okay then.

"We should probably get ready to go meet Kakashi." I said as I joined him.

Still no reply as he walked out closing the door.

"Hmmm, what to wear." I said scratching my chin.

"Aha, yes! Im gonna wear that really pretty blue outfit Sasuke got me."

"Perfect

"Perfect." I said to myself as I looked in his bedroom mirror. "Now off to the waterfall."

¤¤¤

I jumped from tree to tree until I spotted him sitting on a bench across from the water reading his book.

"Hey Kakashi sensi!" I said as I jumped down and sat next to him.

"I told you not to call me that Asuka." He said as he threw me a glance then went back to reading his book.

"Whats with that? Why dont you want me to call you that, the rest of the team does."

"Its different with you, just dont do it again. Alright" he said still with his nose in that pervy book.

"Okay I guess."

"Where's Sasuke?"

"Oh, im not sure. He left before me."

"Alright, well lets go ahead and begin figuring out your chakra nature." He said as he put up his book and walked to the center of the grass behind us.

"Here." He said handing me a small piece of paper. I know what this is but I have to act of tho I didnt.

"What's this?"