Part 5

W-what?what is happening?Am i dreaming or what?

Y/n:H-huh???...Stay away from me..
I don't want to see you and i don't want to talk to you again..Suddenly you are telling me  that i'm adopted and then that you love me?Are you okay? Did you drunk anything... Or are you a physical psychopath?I really don't understand you.. P-please.. J-just leave me alone.. NOW!

I was so confused.. I didn't know what to say..... My head was "ready to explode ".   

I started crying.. I wanted  to get out of here and disappear. I have to take jimin and leave..I can't stay here..

I need to find somewhere else to live..i can't live with him..

Jungkook pov:

Crap
Shit
Damn
Fuck

Why did i said that?.. I am so idiot..But  someday she was gonna find the truth..I don't want to lose her,she is my everything..and i dont want her to be with another man... I don't want anyone to tease her or making her angry.Only me..  

I was so sad and the same time so angry..I punched the wall.. And I broke my wrist.. Blood started fell on the road.. But I didn't feel anything..Because the only think it hurts is my heart...

I have to be strong or else everything will have a bad ending.I hope that she will forgive me one day.

As i  went back to the club i saw her kissing jimin.. When she saw me she took jimin's hand and get out of here..

I wanted so bad to take her but in the end she is going to hate me more..

I took my"girlfriend"and walked her out ..We were ready to go into the car but it was missing. I saw a car leaving and was Y/N with Jimin.I didnt want to hurt her from the beginning but and its crushing me inside..

I can't get out of my mind that she might hate me forever.. And that she will forget me..

I called a taxi.. And put "my date"in the car..i didnt want to get in because i wanted to walk to thit about what will happend..

I started walking and thinking.. I just wanted to kill my self..

After an hour I arrived.. It was quite.. I went upstairs and knock y/n door i just wanted to apologise and everything to be back to normal.. I didn't hear anything.. So I get in...

It was empty.. Nothing in here.. Just a note..

To Jungkook

You hurt me.. You broke my heart.. I can't believe that..I'm okay and I don't have problem that i'm adopted.. But we through so much together.. And it's awkward..You said that you love me.. To be real..I had feelings for you too.. But I wasn't sure if it was love or brothers and sisters love.. The best thing i can to for both of us is to stay away from each other.. I will stay with jimin for some time.. And maybe I will travel..Because when I will graduate I will go to England.. I don't hate you and i will never will.. But the best thing is to stay away from each other..

Y/n

That was her last words.. That makes me feel so sad..It Makes me want to kill my self.. But the good thing is  she doesn't hate me..

She will stay with him.. I will stay alone in an empty house..With a heart broken..

To be continue..

I know is too short but don't worry.. I promise I will make the other part longer.

 I promise I will make the other part longer