Part 3

He lifted my chin and kissed me.

In that moment everything around me frozed..i couldn't move.I felt the alcohol in his lips and.He started kissing at me so passionate.His hands were around my back.He started caressing me all over my body.I tried to push him but he was so strong,i felt his strong muscles and his abs.

Y/N:Jungkook please let go of me..oppa please..

Jungkook saw me crying and he let go of me..We were looking at each other.I was so scared because i didnt know why he did that..This was the first time I saw him like this...I really didn't know what was the reason behind of all this..

Suddenly he fainted.I ran towards him and started calling his name.He didnt have his senses and he didnt even move.I tried to carry him but it was useless..

I  punch his arm because it was the only way that he will have back his senses

Jungkook:Aaaaaooch... Wh-y  did y-ou punch mee??
Y/n:im sorry brother but it was the only way for you to wake up..Now help me to get you upstairs.I will help you not to lose your balance.

We started walking.. Until we arrived to his room.. I lay him down to his bed and started trying to  put his pijamas

Jungkook:Noooo.... I don't want my pijamaaas mommyyy

Y/n:For god sakes.. Stay still!!I feel like i'm dressing a 4 years old child.

After 10 minutes i made it!!He is worst than a baby!

I stood up and while i was ready to get out I felt someone grabbing my wrist.. 

Jungkook :P-please stay...

He pulled me close to him and hugged me tight.My heart started beating so fast that i couldn't breath..i looked up slowly and i saw him sleeping.His face was so angelic and so pure..My eyes slowly were closing and then i fell asleep.

The next morning

Jungkook pov:

I wake up and saw her sleeping next to me..I suddenly  remembered everything! Ohh i'm so idiot,i shouldn't let anything like that to happen..

I know that I have feelings for her.. Cause when I was about 7 years old.. My mom and my dad adopted y/n..,She is not my real sister but my parents told me not to tell her until she will turn 18..

For the first time I saw her I started have feelings for her... So I didn't let her have boyfriend... And I didn't let anyone to get near to her...

I have to stay to the darkness... If she found out about my feelings for her or that she's adopted.. She will not forgive us... And especially me....

Now the most horrible decision for me..is  to let her have that fucking relationship with that jimin..

Is the only way that I can be with her.. I can protect her.. And she will never.. Find out about that..

She was sleeping like an angel,she was so sweet and cute..i wish that i was the only one that can be with her and make her happy..

I slowly stood up and walked downstairs.

Y/n pov:

I wake up and jungkook wasn't there..I was wondering if he remember anything..

I went to my room,change my clothes and went downstairs to make my breakfast.Then I saw jungkook...

Y/n:Goodmorning brother..how are you feeling?

Jungkook :Morning..im better thankyou..

Y/n:Well i was wondering if  you remember anything from last night...?
Jungkook :N-No.. What happened...?.

Y/n:Nothing....

I was kind of relieved...because if he knew,things were going to be very complicated..

Jungkook:Well i want to tell you something too, I started thinking about everything... And I will say it just once..

I will let you have a b-b-bo-o-oyfriend...

Y/n:What?Are you serious??thank you so much!

I ran and jumped on him... I hugged him tight ....but to be honest i couldnt forgot everything that happened between him and me..

Jungkook pov:

For me this day was the worst in my entire life....  She will not longer be mine..

The moment she hugged me i wanted to keep her in my arms forever.Some day i will make her mine and she willnot be enable to leave me..

But now I have to move on ,because if i keep thinking aout her i will end up hurt myself..

Y/N pov:

Y/n:I have to go now... I'll be late for school... Bye bro!!

Jungkook :Bye..

I went to the bus and suddenly some boys started talking to me.. That was the first time..

But for some reason.. I wanted jungkook to come to stop the car and get me..

I don't know what's wrong with me..i have to get back to reality..                                                                  This is what i wanted to have my freedom..

I have to think only jimin..He is my boyfriend..

School

When i arrived at school,i felt someone grab my wrist and pull me close to him

Y/n:Jimin?
Jimin:Hey beautiful,I learnt  the news..

Y/n:What news?
Jimin:That your brother finally let you free..

Y/n: How do you know that? 
Jimin:Jungkook send to all of us massage..

Y/n:What? Are you serious..? He did what?why? 
Jimin:I don't know..go ask him..But remember you are mine... You belong to me now baby!

Jimin:Btw i  was  just wondering if you wanted to go to a club today?

Y/n:Yeah sure,to be honest i miss hanging out 
Jimin :Nice!I will come to get you at 9:00 pm.

Y/n:Okay!chimchim now let's go the class before this crazy teacher starting yelling at as
Jimin:hahah okay baby

When I was at the class.. Jimin was smiling at me with that beutiful angelic face but i couldn't get out of my mind jungkook for some reason... Why he kissed me... And and why he let me "free "...?

The class was over and we were ready to go home... Jimin drove me back to my house. He kissed me on my cheek and hugged me...

As i was going to the door,when i opened it.. I couldn't believe in my eyes..

To be continue..

So are you enjoy the story? If you enjoy tell me!