Why you Really Fear Loud Noises Small Spaces and Heights

Loud Noises:

Many people actually fear this even though google could only tell me why dogs fear loud noises. Thanks google. *note the sarcasm*

A past event may have occurred that would cause you to fear loud noises. Like somebody fell through the floorboards of an old house and a noise the floor could have made would have warned the person if only the weren't listening to their music real loud.

Symptoms:

1.Trembling

2.Air Hunger

3.Sweating

4.Elevated Heart Rate

5.Control Loss

6.Nausea

7.An Urge to Flee

8.Weeping

9.Screaming

10.Dizziness

11.feeling like you're going crazy

http://www.fearofstuff.com/humans/loud-noise-phobia/ This link will also be in the comments.

Small Spaces:

It can be caused by a traumatic event that happened while the person was a child or something happened to someone who was in an enclosed space.

They may feel suffocated in such a small space and the urge to flee will become so strong it can lead to them hurting him or herself in order to get away.

Symptoms:

1.Visible Concern

2.Noticeable Perspiration

3.Elevated Heart Rate

4.Lack of Rationality

5.Trembling

6.Nausea

7.Overwhelming Terror

8.Efforts to Escape

9.Crying and/or Screaming

10.Fainting

http://www.fearofstuff.com/places/fear-of-small-spaces/ Also will be in the comments.

Heights:

This may not sound rational to the people who don't fear heights, but heights are actually dangerous.

Some people can climb a mountain or a tree and look down at the ground in awe. Other people can't.

All animals fear heights. We are practically born with the fear.

The people with the fear of heights may only live in a one story house. Some may refuse to use the escalators in malls or fly in an airplane.

Hiking and amusement rides are not fun for people who fear heights and may be running the risk of hurting themselves in the situations.

Symptoms:

1.Elevated Body Temperature

2.Racing Heartbeat

3.High Blood Pressure

4.Extreme Dizziness

5.Feeling a Loss of Control

6.Feeling Like They're in a Dangerous Situation

7.Nausea

http://www.fearofstuff.com/places/fear-of-heights/ This will also be in the comments.

Also those links will also lead you to how to solve the fear.