Loud Noises Heights and Small Places

So yes, I have three more fears of mine to share with you.

Phonophobia. Also known as fear of loud noises. I don't know how I acquired this fear, but I did. When I ride my bike, sometimes a truck passes by. These trucks always tend to be quite loud. At first it used to scare me so bad I had to immediately stop biking and cover my ears to try and get rid of the noise. Now I usually just cringe due to how loud it is. I usually have ear buds playing music too so that helps. I know this fear is usually seen in dogs or small children, so I guess that is one of many things that makes me so weird.

Acrophobia or fear of heights. I've had the fear of heights for as long as I can remember. I honestly can't understand how it doesn't scare a person to lean over a railing when they are really, really high up! I'm always afraid I'll fall to my death. Literally just a couple weeks ago, (or maybe a month ago? Who knows) my dog knocked down the curtain that was hanging at the top of the stairs to keep the cool air upstairs. My sister and I were home alone at the time, so one of us had to step onto a stool at the top of the stairs and put it back up. Devon (my sister) couldn't do it she felt like she was going to fall over and down the stairs. That automatically left it up to me. I did it. I felt like I was going to tumble down the stairs and break my neck, but I did it. The barrier of the curtian between me and the stairs helped me even though I was holding it, so that made it false security. That's that I guess.

Claustrophobia or fear of small enclosed spaces. I don't know how I acquired this fear, but I've had the fear for as long as I can remember. It's usually the fact of getting stuck in the small space I think, that makes it so scary. If you get stuck in a small room or place of some sort you might never get out. That's kind of my problem. When we (my sister and I) used to play hide and seek when we were little I could never go into a hiding spot that was small and enclosed. Since those are also the best hiding spots, I never really won.

So now. Why do we fear such things? I'm going to try and guess.

Phonophobia:

Maybe it's because you think it will alert people of your presence. I have to look behind me constantly to make sure there's nobody there that shouldn't be when I vacuum for this reason.

Or maybe it's not a fear at all and your ears are just really sensitive to loud noises.

Maybe something happened when there was a loud noise in your past that was bad.

I don't know and those are the only reasons I can come up with.

Acrophobia:

Maybe you just don't like the thought that you could fall to your death when you're high up.

Maybe it just scares you when you aren't close to the ground.

Maybe something in your past makes you scared. Maybe you know someone who has fallen or almost fallen from great heights.

I don't know once again. I think the first one is more me.

Claustrophobia:

Maybe something happened in the past to you or someone you knew/know that makes you so scared.

Maybe you know there's a chance of getting stuck inside the small space/place.

Once again I don't know.Last one is more me.

These are obviously kind of weak, but it was the best I could come up with. You know what the next chapter will contain.