ch.12 besties!

The next morning ban explains what happened and I just kinda sit back in watch. I'm suppose to be the sin of fear huh? But everything around me seems so scary and stuff. If the old me was so brave I can't wait to get into her body again.

"Hey kim." "Ah!" I almost jump up in fear. I look down at hawk. "Wait did I scare you?" "N-no I just scream and jump up once in a while to get we good kick out of it- I'm just going to go for a walk now bye!" I rush out the door.

Ban's pov

Kim rushes it out but something hits me memories to tell meliodas, "hey captain" "Hm?" "I just remembered years ago when you scared Kim she did the same thing and said I'm going for a walk do you think you really did scare her years ago?"

He sips some water from a mug. "I mean all I did was show her a spider because I thought it was cool so she just jumped up on the wall in fear and looked at everyone and cleared her thought and told us that she was just playing around so she ran outside."

I giggle. "I scare her all the time and she doesn't make lame excuses. When we get to the forest of fears I'll just go with her ok! I mean it might be harder for her to do anything with a crowd of people watching her." "Ok"

Kim's pov

I go for a walk and kinda brade my hair. I have to face fears huh? I'm not ready for this! Am I just walking in circles? "Hey kim!" I look up to see the giant Diane.

"H-hi." "You ok? You look nervous want to talk about it?" We go walking into the woods and I just tell her I'm a bit nervous. "It's ok. I would be nervous too... I'm glad someone actually isn't mad at me I thought you would be mad at me for killing you...but you saved my life"

"Oh I heard... I'm not mad..." "Bans pretty mad at me.. Thanks for forgiveness. I guess my prayers we're answered because I'm glad your back to life." "Diane... How was the old me?" Diane thinks.

"I can't say she was mean... She was a bit but she just holds in all her emotions and tries to act tough. You don't do that though... In the past... Did you act different as a child?" "Well me and ban were poor so we would steal as kids... But ban met someone who could teach him how to steal and eat food... He never really welcomed me I just... Followed"

"What! Why wouldn't he?!" I shrug. "But I use to be kinda kind but when I got a bit older I was really jealous of ban." "Wait really?"

I nod a little of embarrassment. "I still am a bit now but... I tried to be him like his shadow or something. I learned some of his powers and stuff I even cut my hair once just to kinda be like him... But it was never enough... One day I found him in s forest in a tree with... Someone he loved so I just got mad... I... I.. If I tell you this will you keep it a secret"

She nods. "I killed her and almost him... I made a deal with the guy I met in my dream but it was someone different and I told them not to kill them seriously but... Ban almost died... I saw it with my own eyes... I'm a horrible monster" Tears run down my face.

"Y-you killed his girlfriend?" I nodded. "If he ever knew... He would never forgive me... Yesterdays dinner gowther was able to figure out peoples thoughts and stuff so I can't let him get into my head..." Diane picks me up and squeezes me into her cheeks.

"Kim promise me you will still be my bestie even after you become mean again? I'll remind you ok?" I nod with a smile. "I haven't had any bestie so yes!"

We start to walk back. The worst part is... Ban never meant to hog all the attention to himself.

Chapter done! Bye guys!