ch.16 taken

Ban's pov

I wake up and go downstairs. I don't even know what's going on hawk is on the ground with bowls of food and Kim with a bunch of plates if food.

"Hey ban your just in time for the eating contest." "The what-- you guys are crazy." Meliodas brings a flag. "Kim you do realize what your getting into?" "I know and I'm not scared of winning." He waves the flag and Kim goes hard on meliodas plate of food.

Hawk goes but not as fast as her. So soon Kim finishes more food than hawk. She slams her fist down. "I did it---" Then she goes outside to barf. "I'm the new order of scraps!" I hear her say.

"You really want to eat off the ground?" I ask. She gets up but keeps throwing up.

Kim's pov

I come back inside and feel sick. Meliodas explains that he wants to break into the capital to get his handle back. "Uh why is that so important again?" "Well... It's the thing locking up the demon race." I get up really quick and go outside. I hate talking about the demon race.... It brings up bad memories... If ban ever knew I killed Elaine... Maybe... No..

"Kim!" I turn "I've been calling you for like a few minutes" "S-sorry ban I just... How do you feel about revenge?" "What?" "N-never mind let's go inside."

When we go inside meliodas explains why it's important I try to care but it's hard to when I made a deal with them. To hurt the fairy kings forest... I traded my soul so what that means is anytime they need me they can control me anytime... It's only happened once and I destroyed a town.

I cried and cried then I went back on the road and met up with ban. Suddenly a lady appears next to hawk and Elizabeth. I don't even think I turn my lesson ever. My eyes widen and before they can disappear I push Elizabeth out the way.

Ban tries to grab me but its too late.

Ban's pov

I try to catch her but when she's gone in my mind I scream. "No! Not again!" I run outside to Diane. "Diane it honk that came from lioness throw me!" "What? O-ok." Meliodas stops in front of me. "Captain I can't loose my sister again!--" "Ban I'm not stopping you. I'm wishing you good luck I'll meet you there ok?" I nod.

Diane throws me and I see the castle that's where I'm heading. I have to face holy knights but I stop I see black markings coming from the castle.

"Wow that's crazy" "C-captain?! How did you?" "Hawks Mom ran everyone is coming ok so listen I think something is happening over that has something to do with the demons"

.... Ok ok ok I'm done with this chapter 🖐🖐🖐🖐