Chapter 3

This was defenitely not what she wanted. A few days back Hoseok was stubborn on going shopping for her blind date, even though she thought he'd keep it cool. But Hoseok and calm can't go together in most cases.

So there she was wearing an expensive outfit they both chipped in money for. The white Gucci shirt she was wearing, tucked in blue jeans (tightened with a gucci belt as well), with a small Gucci messenger bag around her shoulder ending at her hips, and black ankle boots, looked all rich and Gucci freak with a beige leather coat on top. All in all, the outfit was wonderful (and expensive).

Kim Taehyung: I'm in the cafe. What are you wearing? I can't find you.

Jieun: I look like a gucci freak :)

Kim Taehyung: Oh! Then I was right!

She looked up from her phone and saw a tall man with golden brown hair, wearing the same beige coat walking closer to her seat in a very stylish manner. He was mesmerizing, walking like a model, hands in his coat pocket, styled brown hair, little bit of lip balm, and.. a smile.. so familiar.

She worked up a small smile as Taehyung sat down across the coffee table in front of her. His eyes suddenly widened. Her eyes popped out at his expression before she realized why he looked at her like that.

He remembers.

"Kang.. Jiwoo.." he said lowly. "This.. this world really is small."

"Out of all the Kim Taehyungs in this world... you're the one Hoseok picked for me." She rolled her eyes. Though she was acting tough and unbothered, her heart was racing. This was most defenitely something she didn't expect. Her old ex being one of her blind dates- no no no!

"So.. let's be real now." He said, leaning back on the seat. "You know me from before, you know what I was. But who I am now is someone totally different."

"I'm not the fool to be attracted to you anymore either. All this is a total mistake-" he abruptly sat up and leaned towards her, cupping her face in his large hands. Her breathing stopped and her eyes widened.

"Listen to me first. Don't interrupt my words." He said, his eyes staring into her brown eyes. He moved away again. "I'm not the same person from a few years back. You probably know who I am now, what I do, what I have. So if you're gonna be a gold digger like all the other girls I've met-"

"You are in no position to call me that-"

"Shut up!" He growled, startling her. He was always a short-tempered person. His anger went too far and that's why they were always on.. bad terms. "If you are here for my money, then I guess this is the last time we meet." He sighed. "Now you can speak."

"First of all, I don't need your permission to speak. Second of all, I am not a fucking gold digger. My family didn't teach me to step that low for money." She tapped her index on the wooden table. "And this date is a total mistake. If I would've known that you were the Kim Taehyung I was told about I wouldn't have been here." She stoop up angrily, and walked away with one last glare at him.

As soon as she left the cafe, she was yanked backwards into a tough body. Taehyung looked at her with softness in his eyes. Jieun froze when she felt his arms snake around her waist, pulling her body closer to his.

"Taehyung, l-leave. Please."

"I'm a different person now, I promise."

"It doesn't matter, Taehyung." She tried to push him away but he only pressed her closer if that was even possible. He placed his chin on her shoulders, sighing.

"You still like me, don't you?"

"If liking you means being beaten up, then no!" She could see how her words hurt him. It was the truth and he had to digest it.

"Let's start again," he said softly. "I missed you."

ㅡ게속ㅡ

Short update I know :(