Love

"Maybe?"

"YOU JUST STOPPED A FRICKING AKUMA VICTIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND YOU ARE GOING TO SAY MAYBE???!! "

"Hey, guys we have a wedding and Adrien ran off back to the hotel soo-"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. The three of us ran down the fire escape of the building and ran back to the hotel. Adrien, according to the staff was talking to his father so Alya helped me get ready. My hair was a mess from the fight so we had to completely redo it. Tikki, scince my identity had been revealed to Alya she was  helping her fix my hair.

"You look gorgeous Marinette, Adrien sure is lucky to have you." I

I blushed. "Plagg is lucky to have you. Quite frankly it's going to be hard fight akumas now as a married person and a princess."

" Well at least your parent's understood you and let your cousin take the throne. "

"Yeah but I feel like they are kinda mad at me because of it -"

" Marinette, I hate to break it to you but if you don't hurry up your going to be late for your own wedding, " Alya said motioning Trixx to come into the pockets of her dress. Tikki flew into a small pocket on my dress and smiled.

"C'mon Marinette," Alya said grabbing my hand and running down the long twisted stairs. We reached a huge door were my bridesmaids stood waiting. Juleka, Rose and Alix were my bridesmaids and they kept in gushing over my dress.

Bridesmaid dresses:

I smiled and we all hugged

I smiled and we all hugged. Organ music started playing and the bridesmaids started walking down the aisle. My feet felt like jelly. This was crazy. I had never been this nervous in my life, and trust me I am one to get nervous easily.

"Marinette, it's your turn," a voice whispered.

"Okay, okay Tikki." I felt someone grasp my hand and I looked up to see my father half in tears. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you to papa."

We started down the aisle. Through my veil I could see Adrien, smiling.

Sorry for the short chapter but I felt like I had to update.

Gosh I love weddings💗