Cupcakes

"Ugh, this is stupid. I'm going to get my daddy to take your castle away from you," Chloe said flipping her hair.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but your dad does not have that kind of power Chloe. Sorry not sorry," I said walking off luaghing.

"Marinette, I never knew you could stand up to Chloe like that!!!"

"I know, it's still a shocker," I said smiling at Nino.

"Has anyone else seen Adrien? He was supposed to be here," Alya said checking her phone.

I blushed. I heard a small knocking noise outside on the window. "IT'S CHAT NOIR!!!"

Alya grabbed her phone and started recording. Chat broke down the glass on the window and lept towards me.

"My lady," chat said taking my hand and kissing it. "I wish you the best of luck tonight. I know you will do great things."

"Awww, thanks Chat. By the way there is actually a sliding panel in the window so you didn't exactly have to break it," I said giving chat a hug.

Chat leaned in. "I'll see you tonight, Bugaboo," and with that he was off. Back through the broken window.

I smiled. My fiance was just so purrfect. Wait. I just used one of chats puns. Oh my god. I have become they very thing I swore not to become. I just started luaghing.

"Uhh, you okay dudette?"

"Nino, of only you knew," I said still laughing.

"Princess, you have to meet with Sir Adrien Agreste downstairs," a butler said smiling.

I turned to Nino and Alya. "I'm going to talk in private but I heard that the kitchen set out cupcakes for helpers and scince you guys at my friends and helpers feel free to help yourself m," I said giving each of them a hug.

I walked into the parlor. Adrien was there fiddling with his tie. "Ugh, I hate this thing," he said before kissing my forehead.

"Well kitty, it's okay."

I started to fix his tie. He was right. It was hard to tie. I got it on and kissed him.

"Showtime," Adrien said grabbing my hand smiling.