My love...

During the plane ride Chloe kept on throwing stuff at me. Her makeup pouch, her nail file, her nail polish and kept on telling me not to get smart becuase I was born here.

Like wow. Chloe is SUCH a brat. She should get a attitude transplant.

Le grand timeskip:

As I got off the plane there was a crowd of people standing there waiting for me. Among those people were the Royal Family. My family.

I was so happy. Adrien was looking at me weirdly. I heard someone calling me. It was coming from my purse.

"Marinette, I'm sensing that Chat Noir and his Kwamii Plagg are near by. We have to be careful not to let your secret be revealed especially after you kissed him."

I sighed. If chat was nearby I would want to find him. I love Chat. Over the 7 years that I have known him I have always wanted to know his true identity.

Adrien POV:

WTH IS HAPPENING!!!! I LITERALLY JUST SAW MARINETTE TALKING TO HER PURSE!!!! THERE WAS A FLIPPING RED AND BLACK BLOB IN HER PURCE!!!!

I ran to a corner and pulled out Plagg who was eating all of the Camembert that I packed him.

"Plagg, I saw Mari talking to a red and black blob."

Plagg looked at me like I'm crazy. "You mean Tikki? Ladybugs Kwamii? Marinette? You are dumb. Look with your eyes. Imagine Marinette with Ladybugs mask."

I froze. Mari was Ladybug. Thu while time I have been calling Marinette a "really good friend" when she has really been the love of my life!!!"

I tried to talk to Mari but she ran into the crowd and started hugging the... WAIT, WHY THE FRICK WAS MARI HUGGING THE KING AND QUEEN!!!

Back to Marinette:

"I missed you guys so much!!!"

My mother and father, Queen Kia and King Thomas hugged me. I have never felt safer before.

My parents turned to face the crowd.
"My loyal subjects, today we welcome the glorious return of our beloved princess, Princess Marinette Rosalie Cheng of China!!!"

The crowd started cheering.
And Adrien fainted....

Miraculous Princess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें