Plans

"Chat? What's going on...

"Purrincess," Chat said inturupting me. "Allow me to say a few words, if I may."

"My Lady, for the last few years you have been by my side. I want it to stay that way. I love you and the only way we can stay together is in the highest form of showing someone they love them, by along them to be thiers. Marinette, I promise that I will n there to hold your head up when your down, care for you no matter what and most importantly, love you like there is no tommorow. Please, be mine bugaboo. Please."

I had trouble saying words. I started to sound like the old Marinette, the one that would always stutter around her old crush Adrien. I took chats hand.

"Chat..., who are you?"

Chat smiled. "PLAGG, CLAWS OUT."

I gasped. There was Adrien Agreste, smiling at me in his adorkable smile. The model Adrien Agreste that I have loved before Chat. I started tear8ng a bit. Tikki started crying and even Plagg was crying and clapping.

"Yes."

Chat embraced me and kissed me. He slid the ring on my finger and we cried and hugged eachother. We spent the next few hours together, talking hugging and playing Kwamii hide and seek. It was only towrds midnight when Adrien kissed my forehead and left. I love him so much.

Time skip brought to you by Adriens  croissants:

I woke up. Alya was in my room standing over me freaking out. "GIRL ARE YOU OKAY??!!!"

"I'm okay Alya, how are you? Listen, we need to get ready. I have some important news to tell you."

"Well, you have a public appearance today Mari. You have to get ready for that."

I sighed and got out of bed and started going through my closet. I had to wear something nice. Also, something that would match my ring.

Dress:

Ring:

Ring:

I smiled and started brushing my hair

I smiled and started brushing my hair. Alya was outside talking rapidly to Nino, there was something going on. Maybe they like each other? I soo ship Djwifi. I put down my brush and walked outside. There were flowers crowded all over my door. In fact the whole castle was covered in flowers. Confused, I walked past Nino and Alya who were so caught up they didn't even notice me leave to walk downstairs. My mom was talking to my dad. There was someone in there becuase there was a third voice but I had trouble trying to figure out who it was.

"Princess Marinette Rosalie Cheng of China, it's an honor to meet you."

I turned to see Gabriel Agreste standing there, wearing the same expressionless face.

"Good morning, Mr. Agreste. Welcome to China. What brings you here today?"

Mr. Agreste was about to answer when his phone rang. "Yes, Natalie. Tell him that I will be right there. Yes. Give the schedule to him. Thanks." And with that he walked out.

"Mother? Father? May I come in?" I knocked on the door hoping for an answer.

"Yes dear, we have someone here who you may want to see."

I walked in to see my aunt and uncle, Sabine and Tom talking to my parents. All 4 wearing especially nice clothes. In fact, ballgowns. What was going on?

Then it hit me.

Today was my coronation. The public appearance...

My announcement of my engagement.