Broken

"Uh, I have to go," I said running down the hallway. I threw off my heels and started running down the stairs. I grabbed Adriens keys and left the building to find his car smashed against the sidewalk.

Just what I needed, I muttered as I ran down the Paris street. I ran straight for Master Fu's house. In all of this confusion I must have practically banged down his door becuase Master Fu gave me a "this woman is crazy" look.

"I. Need. The. Miraculous."

Master Fu stared at the gown I was wearing. It was now torn and muddy. He chuckled and turned around to grab the chest that contained the miraculous. "You must really hate hawkmoth, huh."

"He smashed Adriens car against the sidewalk and interrupted my wedding, this time he won't get away. Thank goodness for the lucky charm."

Master Fu opened up the box and handed me the earrings. I took of my diamond studs and replaced them with the black and red spotted earrings. Tikki flew out and hugged me.

"I missed you, Marinette."

"I missed you too Tikki," I said feeling tears form in my eye's. "TIKKI, SPOTS ON!!!"

And there I was. My old Ladybug suit. Home. Memory's flooded my eyes. A Adrien obsessed girl who finally stopped loving him after she heard one to many "just friends."

"Thank you," I say to master Fu before jumping out of the window, into the Paris skyline.

I felt a heavy weight fall on top of me. I was in schock to see who it was. I smiled and ran into Rena Rouges arms. It was kind of wierd though. Also, how did she get the miraculous without my help?

"LADYBUG, CHAT NOIR IS MISSING. CARPACE IS OUT THERE AND I'M AFRAID HE WILL GET HURT."

My face became grave. Were was chat? You would think he would be here by now...

"LOOK OUT!!!"

I looked just in time to see a gold streak head straight at me. I doged and started running towards the akumatized victim. He appeared to be a man in a golden suit. It looked kinda cheesyto be honest. I started doging his attacks. Carpace struk the man behind his head, but instead of it hitting him, it sent a rush of sadness through everyone.

All of a sudden I felt sad. I felt as if every bad memory ever had flooded my mind. I became depressed and tears started to form. I looked over to see Rena and Carpace were looking the same way. The akuma victim luaghed and walked towards me, cackling.

"Oh Marinette, so kind and gentle. So innocent. It's shame that you were put in this situation..."

"Who are you," I spat out.

"Well, I have to say I'm a bit shocked. It's a shame how you don't even recognize your future husband, Marinette."

"Adrien..."

"I'm sick of being broken Mari. My whole life I was never allowed to do nothing but be the cover of a magazine. I'M SICK OF IT."

"Adrien-"

"Don't you Adrien me, I'm going to do what I was meant to do with my life. Break things and live."

"WAIT A SECOND."

It was to late, Adrien had already knocked over a a flower pot that was near by. That little destructive-

Wowwwwww. Angst. Adrien is messed up but I don't blame him. I would love to just break everything in my house (minus my phone, tablet, computer and my Star Wars discs.) I'm joking but wouldn't it be fun?

I'm joking. Or so I say😂😂😂