Queen

"Princess Marinette Rosalie Cheng of China," Someone said. That was my que. I walked out to face thousands, maybe millions of faces and who knows how many people watching on TV. I started to feel nervous. I took a deep breath and started walking.

One step, 2 steps, 3 steps. By the 12th step I was at the alter, smiling ever so sadly at my mom.

"Princess Marinette Rosalie Cheng of China, as you know today you will be crowned Queen Marinette Rosalie Cheng of China."

"Yes," I whispered softly. I felt Tikki moving around in my pockets. I felt sad. I would miss Paris...

"Your highness, do you pledge to be there for your country? During war, poverty or disaster? Through the troubled times or the golden times?"

"Yes, I Princess Marinette Rosalie Cheng of China promise that I will be there for my subjects," I said softly.

"And with that I crown you Queen Marinette Rosalie Cheng of China."

My father came out of no were and handed me this huge crown that barely fit on my head.

Crown:

I sighed as the crowd cheered

I sighed as the crowd cheered. This crown was falling off my head... I felt myself being led down the aisle again but to the grand ballroom were guests were there already dancing, eating and celebrating. I went to go find Alya and Nino. They were in the dance floor, KISSING!!!!

"Alya," I said smirking.

Alya turned around. "Uhh, Marinette, I can-"

"It's AMAZING!!!! After years of shipping the both of you you guys finally kiss. I am so proud right now omg," I said luaghing, wiping a fake year from my eye.

"Wow Marinette. Well, I expect 3 kids at least."

"Wait... what?"

"Yeah, you and Adrien should date, okay?"

I started giggling out of control.  I saw Adrien staring at me and quickly stopped. Alya smirked and Nino clapped. Then Adrien started luaghing, shocking Alya and Nino.

"Well, Mari. Should we tell or wait?"

"Hmmm... I want to see the look on thier face," I said smiling.

"That's good enough for me."

"Hey Adrikins, wanna dance?"

"Nope, sorry," Adrien said to Chloe who appeared to have one to many drinks.

"Umm.. no. Your coming with me," Chloe said flipping her hair.

"Sorry Chloe, Adriens not yours," I said sharply.

"Why Maritra-"

"Ladies and gentleman's. I would like to extend my congratulations to my daughter, Marinette on her coronation. But most importantly, he engagement to Sir Adrien Agreste!!"