What the fuck is wrong with me ?!

He saw me once i was halfway down the stairs . We kept staring in to each others eyes until i made it down . He licked his lips making me blush .

"Okay then . Bring her back safe . Have fun ." said Denise literally pushing me towards him . I stumbled as i grabbed his toned arms as he grabbed my waist stopping me from falling . I turned around and gave Denise a hard glare .

"Let's go my love" He said grabbing my waist and pushing me towards the door . I walked out and saw his red Ferrari .

 I walked out and saw his red Ferrari

He never brings it to school . Mhhm probably because its SCHOOl !

I got in as he closes the door and made his way to the drivers seat . The ride to the restaurant was quiet . It wasn't uncomfortable but i kept rubbing my hand on my dress to stop the sweating but it wasn't working .

We soon got there and a guy took his car to park it . We went to the front and he said "Reservation for Puentes" The girl at the front smiled and flickered her fake eyelashes . "Right this way" she said swaying her non existent hips as she took us to our table.

Lorenzo helped me into my seat as the girl glared at me . He then went to sit at his chair . She gave Lorenzo the Menu and she literally threw the Menu at me . I was angry at this point . Who the fuck does this bitch think she is . Lorenzo eyebrows furrowed at her actions .

I placed my hand on the table and fisted them while staring at her. Lorenzo placed his hands on my fists and kissed them . I smiled at his actions . Only to get interrupted by the bitch .

"What would you like to order" She said bending down acting like she dropped her pen . She turned around showing us her ass. I mean it wouldn't hurt to mess with her for a little .

"Umm yeah this is girl to girl talk . You kind of have a red stain on your skirt . I have a tampon if you want one ." i said giving her an understanding look .

Her eyes went wide open and she went pale white . Her eyes watered like she was about to cry . I almost felt bad . She nodded and literally ran away . I started laughing so hard . Lorenzo tried not to laugh while shaking his head .

"How was your day ?" He said trying to start a conversation "Good . I think Denise is officially over Christopher . Im happy for her ." i said smiling "You and her don't look alike to be siblings . How come ?" He asked looking confused ." Well Denise isn't actually related to me . My mom died when she was giving birth to me . My father was the only one who took care of me till i was 8 . He married Denise's Mom . She was 8 too . We became close." I said thinking of when we first met.

~ Flashback ~

My daddy told me to behave . If i behaved i wouldn't get hit . When the woman came so did another girl she was pretty . Her light carmel brown skin was beautiful compared to my pale white skin color . "Valarie say Hi to Victoria and Denise" he said . "Hi" i said smiling . "Hello beautiful im Victoria , and this is Denise" said Victoria . She was nice . The girl looked upset as if she been crying .

I don't like crying . I sometimes cry a lot and can't breath . I wanted to hug her . "Okay well Valarie take Denise to your room and play" said my dad slightly pushing me . I nodded and motioned my hand so that she knew she could follow me .

I heard her footsteps behind me indicating that she was following me . We got to my room and i opened my door letting her in then closing it . "Hi . Im Valarie . I turned eight last week" i said smiling . I saw tears run down her cheeks . Which made me sad ." Are you sad?"i asked "No . Im fine . " she said finally talking . "Do you want a hug?" I asked . Hugs always make me feel better . I only give hugs to Mr.Noddle my bear . He loves hugs .

She just stayed there standing . I walked to her and hugged her . She didn't do anything but i kept hugging her until she finally gave in and hugged me .

~ End of Flashback ~

My thoughts go interrupted by the girl coming back and she looked mad . "You bitch ! You lied to me !" She said pointing at me . "I will suggest you lower your voice" said Lorenzo in a voice i didn't like . It almost made me flinch . "Is there a problem here?" asked the Manager from behind her "Not at all we were just leaving" said Lorenzo getting up .

He gave them a hard glare before we walked out . "Let's go eat some Pizza" he said in my ear. "Yay!" I said jumping like a little girl . He just chuckled and we got into his car .

We drove to a little store called Mama's Pizza . It was cute . When we walked in it had a warm cozy feel . We sat and i ordered my pizza and so did Lorenzo .

"So you guys aren't related ?" He asked continuing our conversation . "No we're not , but i like to think we're" i said smiling . "Don't tell Jacob i told you this but he kind of has a thing for Denise " he said chuckling .

I smiled . "Its fine but just if he can wait a little that would be awesome . I don't want Denise to have to feel pressure . Its not good for her ." i said "Yeah i understand . Ill try to tell him that" he said smiling "How did you meet Jacob and Andrew ?" I said "We're cousins . Jacob and Andrew are half brothers . Same dad different mom" he said . They honestly could go for twins .

We ate and joked about everything . We told each other childhood stories .

We were now on our way to my house. He got out and opened the door for me . We walked to the door and i turned to him "Thank you . I had a great time ." i said smiling . "Sorry about the girl in the first restaurant ." he said "Its okay ." i said smiling then it went quiet . "Can i do something ?" He asked . I was confused but then nodded my head .

His lips came cashing in to mines , and i kissed back . It was soft and sweet . His soft plump lips felt awesome against mines .

Vote and Comment 😘😘

Instagram : cherrybby15