5

Jimin realised after breakfast that he won't be able to leave until tomorrow since the weather was still horrendous. The forecast said the storm will only be over by the next morning. As you cleared up the table and put away the cake for later, he called his friends to tell them he can't come yet. You heard him make plans to celebrate his birthday with them tomorrow.

Feeling sorry for him, you decided to have a small celebration right there at the B&B and you told him so when he returned to you after the call. As you watched his face light up at the idea of movie marathons, karaoke and lunch and dinner on the house, something warm and pleasant stirred within you, making you smile widely.

Soon enough you two were curled up on the living room couch, watching every Adam Sandler movie known to man as you snacked from the bowl of microwave popcorn between you two.

After a few movies it was time to have lunch which consisted of more birthday cake and all the biscuits in your Aunt's giant biscuit tin washed down with Sprite. Needless to say you two were on an ecstatic sugar high as you returned to the living room, bringing out the karaoke machine to burn off all that delicious junk with some vigorous singing and dancing.

Jimin went first, picking up the mic with excitement and singing one your favourites called Spring Day. It was a melancholic number about the feeling of longing for someone, and he sung it so beautifully, you were moved to tears. His soulful voice depicted the emotions of the song with such accuracy, reminding you of your breakup and you couldn't hold it in. However you weren't the only one-Jimin was also crying, his voice cracking due to tears on the last line.

"We're both brokenhearted messes aren't we?" you sniffled him as you wiped away your tears.

"Who broke your heart?" he questioned softly, curious now that you mentioned it.

"My boyfriend, well my ex now. We broke up a few months ago and I still miss him" you explained, fresh tears welling up in your eyes.

Jimin came over to you, engulfing you in a tight hug as tears of sympathy left his own brown orbs. You were surprised at first, not expecting him to be so forward since you two were still getting to know each other. The gesture was sweet and comforting, causing you to melted into his hold as you relaxed with the realisation of how much you needed this.

"Hey, I'm sorry I asked" he whispered apologetically as you hugged.

"No, it's fine. I asked you too and made you cry as well. We're even now" you said, pulling back from the hug and subtly smiled at him. "You're much better at comforting people than me though. That was a really nice hug."

"Uh, your welcome" he said, looking away and blushing at the compliment. It was unnerving to have you smile so close to his face as you gazed deep into his eyes-he couldn't keep up the eye contact as he was turning into a squishy flustered mess.

You giggled at his adorable rosy cheeks, giving his arms a gentle squeeze before standing up and picking up the mic.

You wanted to change the gloom and doom you had created and so you decided to sing BigBang's "Bang Bang Bang". It worked like a charm, making Jimin crack up and roll around on the ground as he watched you aggressively dance to the music and shout the lyrics in exaggeration without a care in the world. He soon joined in, moving his body to the lively rhythm as he sung along with you.

After many more songs of similar upbeat nature, you two decided to end on the Naruto opening song "Gliding" which ended with you both collapsing on the couch, laughing and breathless.

Then you two ate a dinner of frozen pizza and fries made in the oven accompanied by ice cream-delicious even though the oven food had burned a bit since you two were busy chatting away to check on it. Finally, you decided to end the night on one last movie, bringing down blankets to snuggle into as you watched. Half way through the movie, you both fell asleep next to each other on the couch, totally oblivious as it continued to play in the background.