0

Copyright of @taekookiephant 2018

This is a Park Jimin short story, a teeny weeny fan fiction. It was released on his birthday on October 13th, like a tiny birthday present he'll never see.

All the events and scenarios used are not factual and any similarity to real life is merely coincidental. The characters, settings and incidents are all from my imagination and ideas. It is original, all rights reserved. No part of it may be copied or reproduced/translated without my permission.

The personalities, attributes or behaviour of the characters are not a representation of their real life counterparts and their lives.

Sorry for boring you, let's get on to the good stuff now, shall we?

14-9-18

Taji.

Edited 23-6-19.

Basically, what I am saying is that even though this is tagged as an xReader fan fiction and Y/N is a character, when I wrote this I didn't see the real BTS as my characters. I was simply inspired by their existence. I do not wish to assume any of their actions or condone any harassment towards them. This is a free and safe space where people can escape their worries with a person called Jimin and if you wish pretend he is real but he is not really Jimin from BTS because I don't know Jimin. I can't write what he would do or say. This is just a form of entertainment with no harm intended. BTS are more than what any fan fiction could portray and do justice to. Other than that, please enjoy the story.

Edited 29-3-21.