The Princess's Pet (Part 13: Eve of Happiness; Return of the Nightmare)

Sophie Amber, (POV)

I groaned getting up. Mistress had me in the kennel again. I got mischievous and got her into trouble with her tutor. I only wanted to be closer to Grace. So I hid under her desk. I did not know we pets was not permitted in the study when their tutor was at the palace. I watched Sara open my cage door of the kennel. Slipping on the dress, I felt the too familiar griping as a leash was clipped on to my collar.

I sighed going with the captain as Grace laid peacefully asleep to her bed. I smiled as I followed to the barracks to change. My body has gotten much stronger and I even feel more confident. Of course all I am doing right now is conditioning type training. I now do three fourths of the training the guards do in a day's time. Sara joins me driving me harder.

If course her belt and crop are very good motivators. I hate feeling their sting on my bared ass. Sara promised to give me hand to hand training when I can if ever able to complete the conditioning training of a whole day's worth in three hours. Which is half the time I spend in training. I knew today would be much harder. The snow receeded, but due to my trouble making, Grace ordered thirty pound weights to be put on each limb and sixty pounds to my core body with a hundred pound pack. I now had to do all training every day with such conditions.

Walking to the barracks by leash sucks. But I come to not be as embarrassed by it. I was brought into Sara's room. "Strip down and also eat." Sara said with a sigh. "Yes ma'am." I sharply said pulling my dress up and off. My naked body showing as I pulled on pants and shirt. I felt Sara remove the leash as I quickly ate a slice of bread with warm ham and cheese along with a few olives and apples. I topped off with warm milk. Sara led me to the quarter master. I got a standard issue pack and the training weights. I struggled putting them on and loading the pack.

Sara helped me out and got me to my feet. "Lets keep you up right and moving until you can lift and use this stuff without assistance. Honestly I don't know why Princess Grace order this to be done to you. The pack alone weights as much as you do." Sara grumbled about. I did not dare tell how its my punishment. "Its alright. I am sure my mistress has her reasons and if it helps me then so be it." I told Sara getting a sharp look. Today was going to suck.

-------

Grace Turner, Princess (POV)

I woke to see Sophie and her set put dress gone. I think the new routine will keep her from doing such a stunt again. Not only did I get scolded by my tutor who was called back to help educate me on break between my new duties and other duties I had to do. I now had to wake earlier and go to bed later. I hate that. But worse I got a full hour worth of discipline by father. My poor bottom was blackened and I still have trouble sitting.

I walked out to see a few council members of my council I appointed to attend and advise me, greet at my door step. "Morning. Lets adjurn to my royal study." I said walking there. I received my now all to familiar starting reports. "These won't do. Our military might have to be called to assist more than just additional security. Do a campaign to recruit both for our military divisions and police. Offer even to non court pointed slaves. If needed grant compensation for their value but set a term they have to remain by contract in exchange for freedom. Lets say five years police and three years military."  I told them as I wrote up a commission request of the purposed campaign. I then signed and sealed it.

Sorting through the complaints and resistance of the festival rules and policies I set with our royal planners, well I could not help but feel rebellion.  Have a fancy dinner set for the palace in three days. Call it my full coming out ball. Invite all supporters and those in opposition. I think its time they are reminded that they do not rule." I said as breakfast was brought for us all.