The Princess's Pet (Part 6: Wants)

Sophie Amber (POV)

My tail twitched in annoyance. I was wearing a pink and lavender purple dress that was a little layered and a bow to my hair. I was bothered by my body's betrayal in causing desire for such pleasure at mistress's own hands. I when allowed to leave the room stormed off before Princess Grace could take me. I had bolted the moment I left the room and without knowing how got lost and stumbled to a guard training grounds. I stopped to watch mesmerized by their training and movements. It was then I decided to sit and watch quietly.

I had no idea to the length of time I sat there staring as guards trained with hand to hand and weapons. Others did obstacles and basic drills. It seemed there is a lot of guards but I had no idea. I freaked out and jumped at a hand griping my dress collar.  I turned.

"What do we have here? A little trespasser. No a pet!" A voice of a guard said sharp and sternly. I looked most likely terrified. So far I have not had a good experience of the guards. "Please I was not doing anything but watching." I pleaded not wanting trouble. I could feel myself shaking. My tail tightened to my leg and my ears was very low and to the side of my head.

"Not doing anything my foot. Your the thief turned pet. I heard all about you. I think it be better to whip you." The guard said loudly as he drew a hand to strike. I coward and closed my eyes in fear. I waited for the pain but felt noting then a release and heard a grown. I fearfully looked to see the big guy on the ground and a female guard pressing her boot to his chest. "Private Jackson you have some gall and nerve. Now get out of my sight you shit of a excuse for a guard afore I take your idea of the whip to your ill hide." The woman said letting him up with a kick to his keister.

"Sorry about him. His name is Joe Jackson a private straight from infantry." The woman said quickly taking hold of my collar. " I'm Sara Watson. Captain of his majesty's Royal Guard. Like it or not the dolt is right. You are not allowed in this section." I heard her say as she began forcing me to follow.

"Where are you taking me?" I pleaded as I tried keeping pace. "To find your mistress, my princess." The captain said as I holted and gripped tightly to a door frame. "Please no. Not right now! I....I...I...don't...." I started to cry as felt her turn and grip my wrist. I saw her eyes catch mine as she went soft just a little. "What is going on?" I heard her ask firmly as was brought to let go. "You can tell me now or I can make you speak." I hear her say and with it I believed her as my stomach grumbled. I realized I bolted with out eating.

"Alright I will speak." I said in tears as I let her lead me. I was startled to see she brought me to a dorm room and took out some food.

---

Grace Turner, Princess (POV)

I had just finished dressing after Mary came in and ran the bath. I had Mary set our clothes out wanting to spend time when I stupidly asked if Sophie was ready to go in terms of leaving the room. I did not even get a chance to catch my neko or grab her collar when she bolted the door. I saw  Mary stop her cleaning and hurry to me to catch my kitty when we lost her completely. That gave me a bad attitude and sourness.

I decided to go after until a messenger servant came and I sighed. I then went to report to my mother. I got there you Rallie and Greg Dork. I had to resist laughing at their last name it literally was Dork. "Good you are here finally, Grace sweety." Grace sweety? I knew quickly I would not like this. "Mother you summoned for me?" I said simply.

"Yes, I believe you know our guests the Dorks. I have decided to start you this year to work more with our royal planners on major events. Thus you will take charge and work with them for our country's winter and new years grand festival and ball." I heard mother said before taking leave. To say I was stunned and pissed is in understatement.